My little sister was wearing leggings and a thong or possibly no underwear and I got turned on. Is that wrong of me?

Okay so we were in the kitchen alone and she is 17 by the way and I'm 21. She was wearing leggings and she bent over to put something inside the oven and I checked out her ass absent mindedly and noticed no panty lines. I got turned on when she pulled up her shirt to scratch her back and saw a red thong. Anyway, I got turned on. I was weirded out how my little sister turned me on.

• That's gross
  • That's normal

118

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it is.

Most Helpful Guy

• At least you cut yourself out of it. That is weird shit, bruh.