My little sister was wearing leggings and a thong or possibly no underwear and I got turned on. Is that wrong of me?

Okay so we were in the kitchen alone and she is 17 by the way and I'm 21. She was wearing leggings and she bent over to put something inside the oven and I checked out her ass absent mindedly and noticed no panty lines. I got turned on when she pulled up her shirt to scratch her back and saw a red thong. Anyway, I got turned on. I was weirded out how my little sister turned me on.

• That's gross
    81%(25)71%(37)Vote57%(12)
  • That's normal
    19%(6)29%(15)Vote43%(9)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it is.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• I think it's a very natural thing to have happen in puberty. As long as you can mentally say "Dude, that's your sister!" to yourself and that cools your jets pretty fast. Try to seek other people to be sexually obsessed with.

• Cersei and Jaime would be proud.
    s2.quickmeme.com/.../...a210ab63f23a7c84ebbdcf.jpg

• It's normal, you're just horny/hormonal. Obviously you understand not to act on it though. At least I assume.

• It's normal. Don't act on it though

• So, when you see other women in tights you look for panty lines?

• Um no its not normal and yes it's weird and wrong of you.

• Gross Gross Gross

• bad of you

• Stop watching incest porn.

• That is just so messed up

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe if you were like 12 Id understand the allure of just seeing a women's panties... but at 21... you are clearly old enough to check out titties... soooo what's your deal pal

Quite getting boners from your sister, that's not nice.. put it away man

• Incest much?

• the good thing is you caught yourself. keep yourself in check. not only is she your sis she's also a minor.

• Gross... she's your sister :/

• I feel like it would be normal... I'm guessing your a very sexual person so you can't help it so anyone who's saying it is gross yes they have a point. It if your body/brain can't help it then so be it. I'm sure that has to do with hormones bc your only 21 so hormones are still roaming.

• You're fine bro. Just don't ever act on any urges if you have them.

• Duuude... No!