Guys, Do you believe that 18 year old girls are too immature to date?

This is for guys 21 and over.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 90% of all women who call themselves 'girls' are. And nowadays, most women are still calling themselves 'girls' well into their thirties. Because they're never prepared to grow up.

0|2
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• depends, Looking what she has done or doing with her life if she out of highschool is a clear indication if she immature or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep pretty much. If there is a truly mature (but not boring) 18 year old with some life experience and world experience, then i've yet to meet her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the personality and some like the immature.

0|0
    0|0
  • all? No
    most? yes
    younger women theses days seem to want everything to be all fun all the time, 0 responsibilities

0|1
    0|0
  • 90% are... at this time i have a crush on one who is 20 but i dont date her cause a moralic problem, she is too young

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really know. I've never dated an 18 year old girl. But, I want to marry one of the girls I met on ChristianMingle.

0|0
    0|0
  • ya i would hook up with a girl thats 18 but i really wouldn't date someone that young, we're just in different phases of life

0|0
    0|0
    • If she demonstrated that she is mature for her age?

• Show All
    • I have my goals planned out and hate partying. I'm more into a small gathering of close friends. Older people assume that 18 year olds are immature so they don't give them a chance. That goes for both friendships and relationships.

• well if you sound more level headed that most of the girls, i would consider going out with a girl like that

• 90 out of 100 are...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • It is subjective, anyway no, I don't think all would be that immature

0|0
    0|0
  • yes...
    not to immature...
    it's depend upon knowledge ame experience.
    but í think it is...
    relationship and love at these are mostly due to affection and sex...

0|0
    0|0
  • 18 year olds are immature and don't care about their responsibilities. I dated an 18 year old and I am 24. we didn't had things in common and she was a party animal. but she still had sex with me for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0