Guys, Do you believe that 18 year old girls are too immature to date?

This is for guys 21 and over.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• 90% of all women who call themselves 'girls' are. And nowadays, most women are still calling themselves 'girls' well into their thirties. Because they're never prepared to grow up.

What Guys Said 13

• depends, Looking what she has done or doing with her life if she out of highschool is a clear indication if she immature or not.

• Yep pretty much. If there is a truly mature (but not boring) 18 year old with some life experience and world experience, then i've yet to meet her.

• Depends on the personality and some like the immature.

• all? No
    most? yes
    younger women theses days seem to want everything to be all fun all the time, 0 responsibilities

• 90% are... at this time i have a crush on one who is 20 but i dont date her cause a moralic problem, she is too young

• I don't really know. I've never dated an 18 year old girl. But, I want to marry one of the girls I met on ChristianMingle.

• ya i would hook up with a girl thats 18 but i really wouldn't date someone that young, we're just in different phases of life

• If she demonstrated that she is mature for her age?

• I have my goals planned out and hate partying. I'm more into a small gathering of close friends. Older people assume that 18 year olds are immature so they don't give them a chance. That goes for both friendships and relationships.

• well if you sound more level headed that most of the girls, i would consider going out with a girl like that

• 90 out of 100 are...

• Yes...

• It is subjective, anyway no, I don't think all would be that immature

• yes...
    not to immature...
    it's depend upon knowledge ame experience.
    but í think it is...
    relationship and love at these are mostly due to affection and sex...

• 18 year olds are immature and don't care about their responsibilities. I dated an 18 year old and I am 24. we didn't had things in common and she was a party animal. but she still had sex with me for some reason.

• Nope