Guys, would you date a 24 year old virgin?

It's not that I am waiting for marriage or anything like that. I just haven't found someone to stick around long enough.

Most Helpful Guy

• I recently dated a 24, 25 as if a few days ago, virgin. That did not bother me and I would do it again. I broke up with her for being a narcissist, self admitted, and I thought I could deal with that.
    It does take patience and most guys want to rush to bed. I admit that I need some play to keep me going but I can wait for sex if she's worth it. I will modify this slightly, that while I will wait for her to be ready I won't wait for marriage. As bad as it sounds it's like buying a car you've never driven. Sexual comparability is an important factor in a relationship.
    Hope that helps and good luck finding your guy that sticks around. I hope to find my girl.

What Guys Said 24

• Yeah of course. If anything it's a bonus

• Yes. I will

• Yeah
    why not?
    you get to mold them to do it exactly how you like it and you will honestly be able to say that your the best they've ever had

• Yes I would, being a virgin wouldn't come into it, there's no need to rush into sex, it should come naturally when you are comfortable

• I have dated a 25 year old virgin. In general I would not do it again and the simple reason is that she associated sex with love a bit too much and got overly clingy. I prefer any girls I date to have had at least 1 or 2 previous partners.

Of course, that's not to say that all virgins are like this.

• Yes and wait until after marriage

• yes. that should never be an issue. it isn't for me

• Yeah.

• Guys don't care about virginity, just don't be a sloot

• When I was your age, I'd have been happy to. It's pretty much irrelevant (and I dated a 30+ year old virgin, in the distant past).

• I would like to date a virgin. Its really rare though, it's like trying to find a unicorn. I'm 24 too. I feel like in order to find a virgin I'm going to have to go for younger girls. Like 18-21. I want to date a virgin because I need a white stallion in my life. To date a non-virgin is like coming across an oyster only to discover that someone else has already taken it's pearl and left.

• Sure, why not?

• Hell yeah

• I would love to take hers virginity

• Absolutly.
    Sexuality is what you have more precious of yourself, give/share it only with a man will deserve it, as your future hasband for exemple :)

• Virginity if you give to someone is Honor give it to one who loves you

• that depends on how hot she is

• That’s fine with me.

• Yeah

• yeah

• How long have you been single now?

• Virginity, or a lack of it does not determine whether you are worth dating...

• Why Not? Having the First time toegether is great so There is No Problem with that!
    And IT also Shows that you are giving value to Sex because you are Not giving IT to everyone immedeately

• yes.. lets date

What Girls Said 3

• Oh for fucks sake, being a virgin isn't a bad thing.

• it's okay to be virgin

• I am sure that many of them won't mind it.