Tall guys would you date a short girl?

Something you like and don't like about a big height difference?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• Petite girls are my favorite, so...

0|0
    0|0
  • It would make it well worth all the time we end up looking down anyways.

In my more honest opinion height is less of an importance. I would take looks and personality over height any day or night.

3|0
    0|0
  • There's no problem with a big height difference to me. I'm only 6'1" but most girls are way shorter than me. A tiny girl is hot lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am now

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Im 1.94m and my one girl were 1.54m. Nothing wrong with that

1|0
    0|0
  • Im 6'1 i like tall average and short girls also short girls are known as fun sized when they are 5 foot or shorter

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'1 and I would definitely date a short girl (because there aren't a lot of 6' tall girls around)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dated tall ladies and short ladies. I don't have a preference. Short is kind of cool though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a tall guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer short girls... like really short.

0|0
    0|0
    • How tall are you?

• Show All
    • Yeah that's the height difference of me and this guy I like but I don't know if my height will turn him off. I mean I know we all have different taste but I was just curious he also told me tell women scare him lol I don't know how tho since he's 6'2 lol

• Well look at Bernadette on Big Bang... she's 4'10 and everyone is petrified when she gets mad.

• I'm only 6ft so just average, and yes I would date a short girl. Why? Just because I would, and have, pretty simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'1, so the shortest I would date would be 5'3"

0|0
    0|0
  • Most women are shorter so this is pretty normal. Shorter women are better in bed than taller ones.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? Why do u think that is I've never heard that statement before haha

• On average in the United States regardless of race men are at least 5 inches taller in most cases. You can Google this but 5'9 and 5'4 for men and women respectively was the average for a while.

• I am fucking a shorty. She's a foot shorter than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im only 6 foot but I love my short ladies

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6' shorter than me and above 5' is whay I perfer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Define tall guys.. But I love short girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely its hot they have to be on tippy toes to wherl and sometimes i have to lift them lol and during sex theyre so much easier to control and maneuver ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. I do not care about height, well I don't want the girl to be 7 feet tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well yes... we can rest our hand on their shoulders while walking and they love when we lift them... the difficult comes during sex...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes cute girls are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5"11 does that count as tall?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'10 so I'm not that tall but kinda I'm but I would definitely date a short girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesi would if u feeli gs were involed

0|0
    0|0
  • I rather someone with very similar height

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep!! Six foot two. Currently dating a woman who is a foot shorter than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm about 6'3" and I wouldn't really mind it mostly depends on who they are

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 189 cm tall and I like short girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am in love with a short girl. I am 5'10" and she might be 5'4". Lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah y not

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• I say if your worried, wear wedges but I am short (5'3) and I attract all different sizes of guys lol most guys don't seem to care a lot.. I think it would b the opposite that would b the greater issue.. taller chicks struggle more. I did date a guy that was like 5'6 and he felt very uncomfortable when I would wear wedges or heels..

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure if you'd consider 6'0 tall (I personally do but I think everyone has their own definition :P ) but my boyfriend is that height and he prefers shorter girls. I'm 5'2 and he'd be happier if I was shorter :P

0|0
    0|0
  • They do it all the time.

0|0
    0|0