Men! Do you think Meghan trainor is sexy?

Guys is Meghan trainor is pretty/sexy in your eyes or is she not attractive?

Men! Do you think Meghan trainor is sexy?Men! Do you think Meghan trainor is sexy?Men! Do you think Meghan trainor is sexy?
  • Hell yes
    Vote A
  • Fk no
    Vote B
  • Average
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I know I'm not a guy... but to me she has a bit of a man's face...

0|1
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I don't know about hell yes. But if I were 20 years younger, she would be awfully cute. Her personality, confidence, sense of humor and cuteness is as good as it gets.

0|1
    2|1
  • Please next time put a no not a fuck no because I feel like a dick. She's not attractive to me but that doesn't mean that's she's not attractive to anyone else

0|1
    2|0
    • Agreed with that.

• Show All
    • Hell yes isn't any different beautiful etc... Hell no is just flat out rude lol...

• @Ayer93 Yeah have a yes or no and maybe not hell yes or fuck no or average. It doesn't get the best results as people may say something else due to the words, I was going to say average cos fuck no seems a bit too much

• I have a wide variety of what i like , she would fit in the middle. I don't know much about her besides a few songs i heard on the radio at work.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol, it's interesting no women think she is! So far.

0|0
    1|0
  • If she was half her size then maybe she would look ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my humble opinion... there is a spectrum of attractiveness in this world that everyone is programmed to recognize naturally from birth. To call her unattractive would be a lie on anyone's part, and I say that because everyone on this app has seen at least one person in their lifetime that is less attractive, which means she has to fall into one of the degrees of attractive that lies beyond "NOT ATTRACTIVE". However, she is also not the reverse end of the spectrum, which would be "Stunningly Beautiful"... if i had to name the slot in the spectrum that I would place her on, it would be "Beautifully Average" which I would say is more average than beautiful.

0|1
    1|0
  • Looks like a man dressed up as a woman.

2|0
    2|1
  • she honestly looks like a transgender, Ladyboy

0|1
    1|1
  • Yea I can dig her vibe

0|0
    2|0
  • No. She looks fat

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she's

0|0
    2|0
  • She looks attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.. To me she looks like Kermit..

0|0
    0|0
  • yea she's hot

0|0
    2|0
  • average

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she is

0|0
    2|0
  • awesome voice

0|0
    2|0
  • I hate her more than buying a bottle of the world's purest air on eBay, only to open it, breathe deep and realize that someone had trapped a nasty ass fart in the bottle. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know who she is and not sexy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not guy but I don't find her sexy. She's obnoxious af. I don't like her

0|0
    0|0
  • She is not sexy

0|0
    0|0