Rose petals leading to the bedroom. Cheesy?

I'e always wanted to try this, but it seems cheesy used in anything other than a movie.
It might be unoriginal, but how often has a guy actually done this?

1210

Most Helpful Girl

• So romantic! I want roses, candlelight, strawberries, whipcream, and a nice bubblebath waitin

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Gonna need some condoms after all that. Lol

• Lol nope no sex. Just romance and relaxation. And maybe some touchin for sure haha. But guys dont do this often...

Most Helpful Guy

• There are some things that are cheesy but still romantic and will always be a hit with the ladies. Bringing her flowers has been done a few times before, but it's almost always well received. (But send her the flowers at work so she can brag to her co-workers about what a wonderful boyfriend you are.) Making chicken soup when she is sick is very hackneyed but will score major points with your lady!

So. . don't worry about the "cheesy" label. Just do what you want to do.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

• i have never done the rose petal thing. I did write a song and sing it to my bride at our wedding in 2011, so I appreciate the romantic touch!