Rose petals leading to the bedroom. Cheesy?

I'e always wanted to try this, but it seems cheesy used in anything other than a movie.
Updates:
It might be unoriginal, but how often has a guy actually done this?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So romantic! I want roses, candlelight, strawberries, whipcream, and a nice bubblebath waitin

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Gonna need some condoms after all that. Lol

• Lol nope no sex. Just romance and relaxation. And maybe some touchin for sure haha. But guys dont do this often...

Most Helpful Guy

• There are some things that are cheesy but still romantic and will always be a hit with the ladies. Bringing her flowers has been done a few times before, but it's almost always well received. (But send her the flowers at work so she can brag to her co-workers about what a wonderful boyfriend you are.) Making chicken soup when she is sick is very hackneyed but will score major points with your lady!

So. . don't worry about the "cheesy" label. Just do what you want to do.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

• i have never done the rose petal thing. I did write a song and sing it to my bride at our wedding in 2011, so I appreciate the romantic touch!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• I personally prefer just being thrown over his shoulder.

1|0
    1|1
  • Yes go for it.
    It's only creepy if you have to smash her window to get in.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheesy. But the act of actually trying to be romantic no matter how unoriginal will still work. You'd still be ahead of probably 80% of guys. Most don't even try anymore.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, still romantic. If it's what your girl loves, then go for it. it would be cheesy if you both looked at each other, and then started singing, like in a musical, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not very original, but romantic.. a girl that loves romance , will appreciate it.

1|1
    0|0
  • cheesy, but do it!
    that’s so sweet when a guy thinks about and likes cheesy things more than girl!

1|1
    0|0
  • I’d call it cheesy. I might laugh for the comedic value in it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s a little cheesy, but it’s really cute and romantic!

1|0
    0|0
  • Not cheesy at all, romantic and sexy

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't think it's cheesy. I think it's cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • She'll know you tried either way. Do it!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• then you might consider flowers, dinners... etc all classical romantic acts as cheesy as that !
    it's not the act itself but the way and the presentation is what matters..
    of course rose petals are romantic and drives women crazy if used in a special way, choose the right place and presentation for everything !

0|0
    0|0
  • My uncle proposed to my auntie this way, she loved it. Maybe add some candles too, women always like candles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Completely and utterly cheesy, I'd still do it though haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure it’s cliche but do what you think she would lovr

0|0
    0|0
  • I think i puked a little...

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheese sells

0|0
    0|0
  • It is good. Every girl wants that.

0|0
    0|0
  • only if you think SHE'LL like it, meaning, dig around, see if she thinks it would be cheesy or not, maybe ask her friends etc..

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? Just try it out and see what happens. Can't hurt to try first and find out later, can it?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes