Ladies, who would you date from FRIENDS? Joey, Chandler, or Ross?

• Ladies, who would you date from FRIENDS? Joey, Chandler, or Ross??Chandler
  • Ladies, who would you date from FRIENDS? Joey, Chandler, or Ross??Joey
  • Ladies, who would you date from FRIENDS? Joey, Chandler, or Ross??Ross
    Vote C

248

Most Helpful Guy

• shit id pick ross if I was a lady. stable job smart sometimes funny with a bunch of kids lol perfect

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Joey hands down.

Ross for starters, has too many flaws. In relationships he's extremely clingy & needy, a girl can't have guy friends without him freaking out, & he doesn't understand a person if they're gping through a busy time at work. He also cheated technically on other girls for Rachel (i. e. the bold girl at the beach house), & yet isn't loyal enough to Rachel either even when she wants a break. He falls too easily for multiple girls like Emily. And his relationship with Rach was toxic. But what would be even worse is that he can't just leave others to believe or go for what they want. Either you believe his "facts" or he will rant about why your beliefs are wrong, or put you down for small things like trying out the lottery. Nah.

Chandler is hilarious, but he fears small things, which is fine but probably not suited for me. He fears being called 'The Bings' lmao, funny but yeah. He fears committing, and fears speaking up to people when they got something wrong about him, etc. I think he'd be a great best friend, but not boyfriend.

Joey is a player, yes, but when he DOES actually care fo a girl beyond sex (i. e. Rachel, Phoebe) he reaaaally takes care of them. He's not a fan of secrets and shit either. He's straight forward and honestly when the others were being jerks to each other he'd care a lot to try stop it. He'd pee on his friends if he had to hahaha. He gave phoebe a kiss when she was having a bad day, stood up for Monica when he thought she was messed with at work, and for Rachel he fell so deeply that he'd do anything for her.
    Joey, when he actually likes the girl (not a pickup for sex girl) really cares and is fully committed & does anything for her.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE