I’m a lesbian but I’m worried a girl won’t like my body because I think I’m fat and ugly?

I’m a lesbian but I’m worried a girl won’t like my body because i think I’m fat and ugly?

216

Most Helpful Guy

• I have many friends despite being straight who are lesbian just cause we enjoy one another company. And I ain't about that life style of judging others for the sake of being rude.

And I'd say they would find you attractive knowing what types of body types they have. If I had to guess you would probably fit into their body type range where it would be hard to stop hugging you XD. Just cause you have the right body type to be comfortable to hug and not want to let go XD.

I'd say just accept your body type be brave and sharp minded and alert and you never know where life will take you.

(And this is coming from a guy who got a lesbian girl to go bi LOL. I'm not sure I've ever had a more awkward time in my life of getting asked out. When your girlfriends first words are "I know you know that I'm lesbian but would you be willing to be my first guy I date.")

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m sure there’s some girls out there that wouldn’t mind it but I’m being honest here if I was single I wouldn’t find your body attractive.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE