How was your Tinder date (s)?

210

Most Helpful Guy

• I got one, and this should look kinda weird, but she was a fling perv, I just wanted to meet her and she was already asking me to come home with me, we had sex first date when I told her that it was going to work she called me a fuck boy and blocked me everywhere

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had two tinder dates so far
    - The first one was horrible.. he looked way better on his photo then in rl.. but I got over that pretty quickly. Worse was that he was really touchy and the only thing he could talk about was call of duty. I'm into gaming myself, but call of duty not so much... it was so horrible that I wanted to call it off halfway, but then again he came from pretty far and he seemed to be enjoying himself, so I let it go. After the date I did tell him that this wasn't going to work for me, tho..
    - The second one was great, tho ^^ I really liked him and I'm meeting him again next week :D