Have you ever dated a guy without a fit body?

I never dated a guy without great physique, only my first boyfriend lol which was shit cuz he didn't have the body made the relationship shitty. Body plays HUGE role in a relationship.Have you ever dated a guy without a fit body??
I lol at you who say personality is the key, lmao it is important, but I'm not having sex with personality, I'm riding his body.
All of those guys attacking are fat/skinny idiots who know they have no chance with fit girls. Sorry bro's, not even a gym could help if you are untoned and ugly inside.

1623

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I don't date guys ! lol

But I don't know why everyone is attacking you? its personal preference so fucking what !

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Finally someone normal ! Lol

• Definition of normal: conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected. if one person says something different than everyone, does that fit “normal”? Nope! Haha 😂

• Take it easy dude ! lol
      If she doesn't harms you then why all this negativity...
      I have a different lifestyle but why should I judge or complain about what is normal or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. And I honestly I hope I won’t again. Only because he didn’t eat right or exercise, and I like to jog and I’m a vegetarian

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Biased MHO much

• I ain't laughing

• @TheClevelander i dont get the hate on this thread. I really dont.
      If you want a girl that likes fit bods, go to the gym.
      If you dont wanna, then you shouldn't be bothered.

All i see is guys whining on here, over nothing.
      I always want to pick team blue over pink, but this blue crowd is lame af