Guys, when you see girls wearing bikini, do you like big boobs girls or small ones, or you don't care?

I'm the slim type and I don't have big breast, I feel unsecure when wearing bikini..
  • I like big boobs girls
  • Guys, when you see girls wearing bikini, do you like big boobs girls or small ones, or you don't care?I like small boobs girls
  • I don't care
    Vote C
ok then, most of you like big boobs, I feel even more insecure.. I don't know if I should go..

441

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on definition of small and big (peoples seem to vary). I like smaller ones myself, c-cup or smaller. But as long as they're natural, they're all good! lol Really big breasts don't do anything for me though generally.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • On update: there hasn't been many votes yet lol. Jumping to conclusions. You have nothing to be insecure about trust me.

• c-cup is small for you? I only have a B, a bit larger than A

• C-cup was just kind of the line. No, c isn't small, it's "normal" I'd say. B is perfectly fine. Like when I think BIG, I think D cups or bigger. C- normal/average, and below is smaller.

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls with small boobs totally rock a bikini, at least that's what my guy shows me!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE