What's your gut feeling?

I know you don't know him. So you wouldn't know his behavior. But most people are able to sense when someone's genuine.
What does your gut say about him?What's your gut feeling?What's your gut feeling?What's your gut feeling?

920

Most Helpful Guy

• oh geez... girly you'd drive me nuts lol
    excessive use of papi... holy smokes... tone that down will you
    mami papi... wtf
    so mom and dad... lol

Honestly.. you both just sound horny... and that sexual horniness seems to be making you guys all cuddly and close
    I didn't really see much substance there to be completely honest lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • also it sounds like a new relationship... not very mature... I love you and all this lol
      I can guarantee you guys had sex already... lol so obvious

cause it sounds like getting high from getting sex with someone new...

just my opinion lol

• Yea it could be a move fast type of relationship and last long or die fast too...
      just depends

but truth though... you sound cool.. I can see why he likes you
      trust

• He sounds more desperate then me. Lol and I'm probably the most desperate ever. He's putting you on a pedestal, don't fall over now

Most Helpful Girl

• Infatuation especially if you’ve only known him for 3 months. Y’all sound like some high schoolers and it’s way too soon to be bringing up I love you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE