What's your gut feeling?

I know you don't know him. So you wouldn't know his behavior. But most people are able to sense when someone's genuine.
What does your gut say about him?What's your gut feeling?What's your gut feeling?What's your gut feeling?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• oh geez... girly you'd drive me nuts lol
    excessive use of papi... holy smokes... tone that down will you
    mami papi... wtf
    so mom and dad... lol

Honestly.. you both just sound horny... and that sexual horniness seems to be making you guys all cuddly and close
    I didn't really see much substance there to be completely honest lol

3|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • also it sounds like a new relationship... not very mature... I love you and all this lol
      I can guarantee you guys had sex already... lol so obvious

cause it sounds like getting high from getting sex with someone new...

just my opinion lol

• Show All
    • Yea it could be a move fast type of relationship and last long or die fast too...
      just depends

but truth though... you sound cool.. I can see why he likes you
      trust

• He sounds more desperate then me. Lol and I'm probably the most desperate ever. He's putting you on a pedestal, don't fall over now

Most Helpful Girl

• Infatuation especially if you’ve only known him for 3 months. Y’all sound like some high schoolers and it’s way too soon to be bringing up I love you

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Well, he seems genuine and a bit girlish to me. Although, it seems that, he's caring and, wants to be with you forever.
    Well, you both look like pets calling each other papi.πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

1|1
    0|0
  • umm... first of all, whatΒ΄s up with the papi / mami thing? Just curious, cause itΒ΄s not something I am used to ! :-)
    Second... well, to be perfectly honest; I have two thoughts that come into play: 1. He is afraid of confrontations, a little delicate, always the first to back down; to say it in another way, either he is whipped for real -or just really, really cautious and somewhat insecure.
    Second: He plays the very humble, very considerate and tender guy, and to some extend to cover/hide a very different way of life.
    Often that will be confirmed or shot down if you confront people like that, catching them in a lie, pushing them a little up in the corner - here you may sooner than you think, see a very, very different person than you might be used to! Reveals the beasts true nature ! Hehe :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • You love calling him Papi πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚

Actions are different from words. Spend tim with him in person and glance at how he respects you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know he talks lame though lol I just say baby what’s with all this darling sweetheart shit

1|0
    0|0
    • That's how a man should talk to a woman. Only boys use Bitch hoes trick slut bae

• Show All
    • Baby means a baby πŸ‘Ά
      Hun means honey 🍯

• Thnx for that lesson I’m aware lol in New York they have a different meaning ✌🏻

• He sounds like he wants to get close to you he has romantic interest

1|0
    0|0
  • That definitely seems genuine.. I mean he mostly seems like he loves talkin to you, and really wannabe witchu..

1|0
    0|0
  • In all reality see and take all those text messages and look at it as if it's pending trash on your computer screen. Not to sound mean or how ever is felt pero a man must keep his stand and hope you withstand all of his corny lines as to text. Personally I like texting before a call.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a little late to this, but I think it's the honeymoon phase of a relationship. Its the point where he's thinking about you and excited to see and talk to you. If you are curious to if he's sincere, it's seems like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing much to glean from this, it all seems so mundane. I just don't see anything wrong, he seems considerate and intelligent.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gut reaction? Whatever was in my gut just came up. It sounds like a bad Olivia Newton-John song from the 80's (I know, it's before you were born). Love is a marathon, sweetie, not a sprint.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems legit. Especially the part about not wanting to be bugging you. We guys have that insecurities that if we message so many times that she will be annoyed

0|0
    0|0
  • Crazy in love or is playing you for free weed

1|2
    0|0
    • I don't know
      But I did tell him I don't want to talk to him and he didn't let me get away. Iv pissed him off really bad a few times I think he would of been like fuck the weed this bitch is drama. And he wants to call in the am after he wakes up to see how I'm doing. Not all morning but most of text. The last day we hung out he brought the weed I got the swishers.

• He seems to genuinely care for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Childish texts though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it is genuine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know this one thing you guys are funny

1|1
    0|0
  • Genuine

1|0
    0|0
  • Disgust

1|0
    0|1
  • Seems fake ass!

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• My gut says you're perfect for each other.

Not for me, but you seem to have your thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • He sounds like he genuinely like you a lot and is a little clingy

1|0
    0|0
  • He sounds like my guy, keep him!

1|0
    0|0
  • That neon green killed my retinas lmao πŸ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • Sounds genuine

1|0
    0|0
  • My gut says not genuine
    It's almost as if he's using you for sex and drugs

0|0
    0|0
  • He seems to be lacking emotion, he's not affectionate... then again this is all text. If he's more romantic in person then I wouldn't worry.

It just seems that you're putting in more effort than him

1|0
    0|0
  • He seems normal to me 🀷

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes