Could you date a daredevil?

Could you date a daredevil?Could you date someone who frequently scale tall places, dangerous areas, and do life risking stunts IRL?

• Yes
  • No

1219

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• At first, the more attached to them i got the less i'd like them doing it though.

What Guys Said 18

• Definitely.. I do that. 😉

• I would love to be with someone like that because I really enjoy Parkour and Roller-coasters and such.

• Girls like risk-takers.
    Guys are more interested in what you DO for them, your level attraction, desire. The rest of everything else is secondary.

• I would probably panic for her and psyche her out before attempting another big thing & get her killed. I have pretty bad anxiety about shit.

• A guy in China died about last week while doing pull ups on the edge of a skyscraper. And I find nothing daring in your photo because you are on a safety ladder.

• You mean like Matt Murdock? From the comics? I'm not gay or anything, but that guy's pretty cool, I mean, have you seen him in that spandex?

• not the one that is in constant danger of losing her life.
    I love taking risks but more like investments, career and personal risks

• Hell yeah, the only part of my body that wasn't broken yet was my left leg. Right ankle from doing tricks on a motorcycle, no helmet that day either, or a jacket, wrists from jumping from hights, my arm from racing on a snowboard.. Good times.

• Yes it wouldn't matter to me. Than again I'm too much
    of scary cat to be a daredevil.

• I'm already one :P

• Hell no. Those people never learn to quit until they're either too injured to stop or dead as fuck.

• I saw a video on Reddit where a roof climber was doing some pull up on the edge of the building and he fell off and died.

• @Caaarl Yes, we've all seen it. Thrill seeking is an addiction practically no one breaks. They either get broken or dead. Dating anyone with that addiction means you'll always be second to them. They'll always be thrill seekers first and your partner second. Unacceptable.

• I think that's a good indicator of mental instability, so my answer is no.

• I mean would you ride formula rossa In Dubai

• Can I come?

• I want a stable life. If you do not, then we're not made for a long term relationship.

• My girlfriend is one, so yes

• Only if she has backup plans!
    Let's go!

• Yes i will. We both will do it togethe

What Girls Said 11

• No I'd be too worried about them all the time. If it was just stuff like those slingshots they have at theme parks or big roller coasters that would be one thing. What you're describing I would always be afraid I'm gonna watch them die which is the last thing I want

• No I couldn’t cause I’m a scaredy-cat.

• As a dare devil myself I definitely would ! A guy who can take risks and live life to full potential is a turn on !

• If he looked like Charlie Cox sure.

• Absolutely.

• Nope

• No. They'd scare me too much

• No I prefer to go my own speed when I go on roller rink or ice rink.

• Yes, hopefully his bravery wouldl rub off on me

• Yes.

• I'd love to... Im an adrenaline junkie too