Is 5ft 9 considered short for men?

I like a guy that I think is short, something tells me he's not actually 5ft 9 by the way, they exaggerate their heights online, and are usually shorter in real life. I don't want a short man sorry, too much baggage, plus I'm pretty. Never date a man who's likely to think you can do better, his insecurities will overpower your willingness to settle.

222

Most Helpful Guy

• always lower 3 centimeters or 1.5 inch from every estimation a man gives you.
    for example: im 6'3
    (-:
    this rule is very populat by the way...
    it fits men who talk about their phallus as well.
    furthermore, it fits women who drive and trying to park, but in their case its 3 meters rule, since they always think they got 3 meters of space on each side of the car...

• popular *

• i have a great sense of smell,
      and im pretty positive i didn't smell a threat here.

p. s
      i like you, woman. dont be a stranger.

• :* :)

Most Helpful Girl

• A short man is too much baggage? Ok, homegirl..