Would the BTS guys date a American young girl?

I’m 15 years old and I live in America and I am OBSESSED with BTS I love them so much my favorites are Jungkook and V. I have been learning Korean for 8 months now I have gotten pretty good. Do you think they would date a girl my age?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This question, just why

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. They would not. The chance that you meet them in Person is low. Even when you go to a concert they a already a large number of crazy fans there. And even if you score a VIP Ticket with Meet and Greet the changes would still be low. You should go for people more realistic.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 7

• Sorry to crush your hopes but no. Believe me, a lot have fanaticized before you :'''(. But the thing is, the age and nationality won't matter coz they're not allowed to date unless they have permission from their company, BigHit ent. ecause of their celebrity status. This is the problem with a lot of Korean celebrities. Their companies don't want them to be distracted through dating, relationships and what not. I'M SAYING THIS FROM MY GRAVE SEEING AS HOW NONE OF MY DREAMS WILL EVER COME TRUE

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly but harder than getting accepted to all 8 ivy league schools combined. Millions of others have the same wish as you

0|0
    1|0
  • Sorry but that’s just going to be a fantasy in your head!

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think so, In a video, the bts guys say they don't date fans.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don’t k n o w

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I am a BTS fan too

0|0
    0|0
  • no you're 15 none of them are pedophiles

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes