Would the BTS guys date a American young girl?

I’m 15 years old and I live in America and I am OBSESSED with BTS I love them so much my favorites are Jungkook and V. I have been learning Korean for 8 months now I have gotten pretty good. Do you think they would date a girl my age?

85

Most Helpful Guy

• This question, just why

Most Helpful Girl

• No. They would not. The chance that you meet them in Person is low. Even when you go to a concert they a already a large number of crazy fans there. And even if you score a VIP Ticket with Meet and Greet the changes would still be low. You should go for people more realistic.