Do black men like Asian girls?

I find that black men are very attractive to me. And I am Asian. I dated one and he was really sweet. I am wondering black men are attractive to Asian girls?

211

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Most don't pursue Asian girls due to a large amount of rejection. The statistics tell it all. Asian girls are usually reserved for white men and tend to reject black men all the time. Would you keep fishing in a pond if you keep catching shoes instead of fish? Would you keep would you roll for a triple 6 with white dice when there are fixed black dice that will give you a triple 6 in two tries?

Also, there is the issue with your family. Most Asian girls' families will quickly attack black guys for. . . well. . . being black. Many of them will even disown the black guy. Don't believe me? Do some research, because I have. In the end, they will pursue white girls over Asian girls, just like Asian girls will pursue white guys.

How do I know all this? I am a black guy who did all my research. After discovering all this, I settled down with a white girl whose family actually loves me.

• I never had any issues with Asians women or their families. I did have issues with some white families.

• @hahahmm Well you have struck out lucky then, my friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has preferences. I'm sure that they do. It's hard to tell what others like really and to put preferences on races etc. You will find someone who is attracted to you. Good luck! Asians are beautiful though so i'm sure you won't have a problem