Ex flaunting new girl on social media?

Is this a common thing for exes to do? I know he's trying to make me jealous because he keeps bringing her around me on purpose and posting photos of her and stuff. I was the one who broke up with him because he was taking me for granted and stuff and he was really hurt over it.

I guess I am a little bit jealous but I still doubt he really likes this girl.

Boys? Do you like flaunt girls on your social media? Make an ex jealous?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop being a petty little bitch. Unfollow him on social media and get over it. It's none of your concern of who he's with and none of yours to doubt whether he loves her or not. Move on, for the sake of your sanity MOVE ON.

• I can't delete him cause we are still friends...

• Then stop being friends with him. Obviously you are jealous of his girlfriend and it's only gonna cause more problems. The world isn't gonna stop for you. So you either take a seat and move on or wait for the train that takes you to insanity.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a guy, but my friend recently broke up. A week later, he's with a new girl and he's constantly posting pictures of her. Even as a bystander, i get the vibes that he's just doing it to get her jealous. So yes, probably

• I feel bad for the girl really like how could he lead someone on like that