Why women don't like bisexual men?

I've heard lots of women saying they wouldn't ever date a bisexual man and honestly I don't fully understand why.

If you have any clue, leave a comment !

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would date a bisexual man because I can understand his struggle. My reasoning why people might be afraid to date a bisexual is that they have a fear that they're more likely to cheat when that's not true lol

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree with you but I think there's another reason maybe. Because there's women dating men that cheat a lot (and know it) so it's not such a big turn on

Most Helpful Guy

• Would you give a man a bj knowing he's probably fucked another guy in the ass?
    I guess that's the main reason. But I don't know I'm not a woman. I would totally date a bisexual girl.

1|0
    0|0
    • I understand but why would you date a bisexual girl? She fucked a girl tho

• 1. I Don't mind she had sex with other girls. There is no penetration etc.
      2. Chances of having a threesome increase.

To be honest I believe bisexuality is different between man and woman. I understand why a woman would be bisexual ( most are ). I mean girls can be pretty, delicate, sexy, etc. While men usually aren't.
      So bisexuality in men is totally different in my opinion. There are stronger factors that define why a man likes another guy. Probably psichological factors or hormone disorders (idk not an expert). And this would probably affect a normal guy girl relationship. So I guess that's why woman would avoid bisexual men.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I mean I don't know why because that just seems silly to me. I mean, bisexual people aren't more likely to cheat on you than straight people. My last boyfriend was bi and my only rules were basically "if you see a cute girl or guy you have to send pics and stuff so I can see them too"

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a bisexual man. Knowing he likes guys as well turns me off really bad.

1|0
    0|0
  • Possibility of diseases, and most bi men have a tendency to be feminine and that a turn off for straight women

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. I mean some of us would love to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who says they dont

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats the opinion I got from my friends and it's been confirmed in a series I watch 😭 Now if that's irrelevant go search on the Internet, it's a great place or make a survey

• I can't share the link but go see metro. uk

• And go see m. mic. com

• Comments better be lit

0|0
    0|0
  • They’d feel paranoid knowing their husband could ride dick better than they could

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes