Do white men find black women attractive?

I was curious in the sense that a lot of white guys don't really approach me unless they usually hang around black people (which is very few) and also do you think that white guys just have a hard time approaching black women or is it just a preference that not a lot of white men want a black women, or does it matter if the girl is a lighter skinned black girl or a darker skinned one? and if you are a white men tell me if you'd ever date a black girl.

536

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course some do. I started dating when I was 15 and all the guys I dated were white. My 1st boyfriend was white, my ex boyfriend was white and my boyfriend now is white... And yes some can be nervous. It was times when I was approached by friends asking if I was attracted to white guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of us just don't know how to approach a black girl. We have cultural differences and we don't really know what black girls expect from us.

But most of us like black girls. I myself would never trade an ebony princess to any white girl.

• lol wow the last sentence