Do white men find black women attractive?

I was curious in the sense that a lot of white guys don't really approach me unless they usually hang around black people (which is very few) and also do you think that white guys just have a hard time approaching black women or is it just a preference that not a lot of white men want a black women, or does it matter if the girl is a lighter skinned black girl or a darker skinned one? and if you are a white men tell me if you'd ever date a black girl.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course some do. I started dating when I was 15 and all the guys I dated were white. My 1st boyfriend was white, my ex boyfriend was white and my boyfriend now is white... And yes some can be nervous. It was times when I was approached by friends asking if I was attracted to white guys.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of us just don't know how to approach a black girl. We have cultural differences and we don't really know what black girls expect from us.

But most of us like black girls. I myself would never trade an ebony princess to any white girl.

4|0
    0|0
    • lol wow the last sentence

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just like with any race, there are attractive, and unattractive women.

There is nothing specific about a woman's skin tone that would automatically cause me to be any more, or less, attracted to her than someone else.

I'd date a black woman just as easily as I'd date white, Asian, alien, etc.

2|0
    0|0
  • Generally no. I just don't find them attractive. But they're have been a few that were genuine beauties. I am white and have only ever been attracted to black girls that do not have an ounce of ghetto culture in them.

0|0
    2|0
    • What is ghetto culture?

• Idolizing violence and criminals. Speaking incorrectly and sounding uneducated. Hating white people. Etc. A cute, good hearted, self respecting, gentle, kind, sexy, smart one... I wouldn't hesitate to date.

• Here's the thing, white, black, yellow or blue. It doesn't matter because the beauty is on the face and inside the soul.

But also need to remember, there's are a lot of shy men, there's are men that waiting for the girl to start the talk, and not himself. And etc.

Also the black women are really attractive, (specially almost always shaved).

1|0
    0|0
  • Ok but girl number 2 is like insanely sexy Girl is like a sex toy type of body lol
    Obviously like that most guys would want her hahah

But less of like girl number 1 though

0|0
    2|0
    • So you're saying girl #2 because of her body and girl #1 isn't all that (im confused what "but less of like" means) lol

• girl number 2 because she's beautiful and sexy af
      girl number isn't as sexy

what I'm saying is that, from what I noticed... black girls need to be above average to get a white guys attention while a white girl can be sort of average and still get his attention

• There’s tons of gorgeous black ladies. If guys can’t apprciate their awesome then it’s the guys loss

3|0
    0|0
  • I would not have a problem with dating a black woman and I do find a lot of them attractive.

I have approached black women in the past at parties and bars and would do so again if I wasn't currently in a relationship.

I'm not really dead set on a skin tone, but looking at the ones I have been attracted to, none have had a pitch black skin tone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Those are absolutely gorgeous women. Here is the deal, most white guys I know don't go by the shade of the skin but by the attitude of the chick. If she's a hoodrat style girl then she's not going to be attractive regardless of skin tone. Be cool and courteous and guys of all types will like you. Wish I had met those girls when I was young and single. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • White men saying "no" are lying ahahahahh.
    All their pale asses being staring at me and wanting to start a conversation.

But on a serious note, I have been noticing an increase in this type of union. Why not? we barely divorce ;)

disenchantedscholar.files.wordpress.com/.../interracialdivorcerates.png

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a black girl and the two pictures here show good looking black women.

2|1
    0|0
  • Some would, some wouldn't. I personally would.

I feel there are more white men that would date black women than black women who would date white men.

2|0
    0|0
  • Why? You're sexy as fuck lol.
    But a lot of people are held back by just not having an attraction to other people's skin color. A few of us say fuck it and date whoever the hell we find attractive regardless of skin color, religion, etc

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm really into black women at the moment, not entirely sure why as I've never dated any but I recently find them really hot

2|0
    0|0
  • I do. And, the two you posted are highly attractive.

2|1
    1|0
  • If you were either two of these women id be dragging my jaw every where we went

2|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm usually not. I can say that there are attractive black females, but for me dark skin is usually a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why is dark skin a turn off to you? Just curious

• Well, It just feels unnatural for me. I'm white, and I would like to pass on my genes. I would like my kids to look like me. I'm not going to do that If I'm with a black female. I believe in true diversity. For me the concept of melting pot is just unnatural and forced.

• I would never date a black girl because I don't think we'd have enough in common to make it work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not partial to dark but your skin color is beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Gorgeous. All of them

3|0
    0|0
  • There's buetiful women ever shade

1|0
    0|0
  • Some do some don't there is no yes or no to this

1|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes do🙃

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Depends on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes just ask a guy out

1|0
    0|0
  • Some do some don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally, no.

0|0
    0|0
    • What makes them different or not preferable generally to you... just curious

• Black women just have zero appeal to me. I don't find them attractive in the least.

• you have that spark in your eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes pretty close to all i dated for last 20 years

1|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
    • Why.. I'm just curious

• Sure why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do. Most don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Me likey

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh. Hell. Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of white guys do you like. Blonde or brown haired white guys
    europeans

0|0
    0|0
  • there are white men that are actually attracted to black women... most like the dark skinned black women

0|0
    0|0
  • These white demons are anti black. They are always bashing BW

1|0
    2|1
    • What does that even mean?

• what does that mean lol?

• Are you guys new? Welcome to GAG where Asian women are feminine and BW are loud fat ugly illiterate ghetto hood rats. Dont tell believe me? Compare questions like these (any question about Bw for that matter) to ones asked by Asian women. you will see a HUGE difference in responses.

• I sometimes do, but not usually. I love white women most but sometimes black women can top every one of them in the room. I absolutely hate that upward hair bun though, like, I want to leave the room when a girl who otherwise would be attractive is wearing that shit. The second girl looks like one I could date. Typically with black women, if they conform to stereotypes they repulse me, but if their attitude is good & they seem open to white men, I've no real reason for reproach.

0|0
    0|0
    • is there particular stereotypes that are okay? For example, liking fried chicken or listening to hip hop and r&b all the time?

• I mean everyonr likes fried chicken. But I don't like most hip hop & r&b music, it would have to be really good/compatible for me to tolerate someone who listens to it All The Time because like 80% of it is all derivative trash to me. If she defines herelf by her blackness & actively embraces her idebtity through stereotypes I would avoid her like a redneck white girl who flaunts confederate flags or some shit.

• Yeah I would, but she has to have a specific personality.

0|0
    0|0
    • wym a specific personality? elaborate pleaseee

• She needs to be educated, sweet, fun, and down to earth

Recommended myTakes