Would you be upset if your boyfriend sent messages to other girls?

I recently found my ex cheated (i snooped on his social media, wrong, i know). Anyways, i found evidence of him sexting another girl. However, i also saw that he would reply to other girls’ Snapchat stories and send “flirty” messages telling them they looked good, or that he’s gonna break his neck turning to look at a girl’s pic (it was a pictured turned sideways with her cleavage showing). I just saw so many messages where he was complimenting other girls, and making them feel good.

This broke my heart because he never did those things for me on social media. He never would randomly tell me i looked good/pretty, or reply to my Snapchat/insta stories :/

He doesn’t believe i should have been upset to find those other messages because his intentions weren’t “malicious”. But, it still makes me jealous and i think it’s wrong. Also, he keeps saying “i think it’s messed up how you think you caught me cheating by hacking into my accounts”. Like I’m some kind of criminal and sexting isn’t cheating?

He has me blocked now ( for the second time). I wish i had found out what he was doing when i was dating him ( i always had my suspicions but could never prove anything).

12