Since white girls nowadays mainly go for black guys and latino guys what should white guys do?

I mean I can't say Im shocked altho I would have thought that white girls still prefer white guys but it seems thats not the case anymore so what should white guys consider doing?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this is at least really exaggerated. White girls are still more likely to date white guys and far more likely to marry them. Just less than in the past. If you really want a white girl, you can get one probably. But there's nothing wrong with you looking at other races of women either.

0|1
    0|0
    • Not true lol.. most white girls these days prefer other races over white guys...

• Show All
    • Oh! Ok, I believe you! Short of moving, all I can tell you is to be patient and wait for the right girl. Or maybe see if you can find a Latina?

• Nope.. they dont date white guys. Only Asian girls date white guys here and rarely white girls

Most Helpful Guy

• While interracial dating has increased over that last few decades same-race relationships are still the norm. I think it's like over 80 percent.

0|0
    0|0
    • Marriage yes but dating no.. most white girls I see are with other races actually

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• *raises hand*

What if you're a white-ass ginger dating a Korean?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mean to insult Christians, but Jesus Christ man, shut up already. Every day with this garbage.

1|1
    0|0
  • Haha man you ask this everyday! Incel to the max!

1|2
    0|0
  • Use your hands.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not this question again.

0|1
    0|0
  • Masturbate in between asking the same absurd question over and over.

1|1
    0|0
  • Stop being a little girl and date a black women

0|0
    0|0
  • Go gay?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes