Considerating that white girls nowadays tend to prefer black guys and hispanic guys should white guys open their mind and date other races too?

Seems only right

57

Most Helpful Guy

• I would now make a comment about how that is precisely their duty, about hie they must breed out the non-White genes in those women, but I have a feeling I'd get my opinion removed.
    Regardless of whether or not I will, it actually worked in Brazil. True story.

• Yo Haney tell me more about this. Serious campaign, was it?

• Zany I meant zany

• Look it up yourself. There used to be the cultural idea that the black women should get white men to improve the race - an idea that was strong with the older black women, mothers and grandmothers, might I add. Ever wondered why so many Brazilians are comparatively light skinned?

Most Helpful Girl

• If they want a girl of another race because they genuinely like her for her, then yes.
    If they are only dating outside their race cause they feel they can’t get a white girl, then don’t bother.

• Nah.. more of a payback really