Acne scars dealbreaker?

I've had acne since I was 14 growing up with it was so horrible. People would just tell me wash your face as clearing up acne was easy as that. I had a 6 step face routine. My acne eventually cleared up but when I hot to college I got it back horribly and finally managed to get that under control but ended up with acne scars. Not hyperpigmintation, wish it was just that, but some some ice pick scars on my cheeks and some scars on my forehead. Anyways my question is are acne scars really that bad when you meet a girl? Because I get asked on dates , I get dressed, put a bit of makeup but not a lot because I feel like I look worse with a lot, but never actually go on the date because I get self conscious. Being insecure about my face is fucking me up haha
Something like this
https://goo. gl/images/TMmbNe
I look good damm good from afar
But can't live my life from afar

23

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want a solution for your problem. I might know something. I first didn't beliefd it would work but it did. There is a little instrument that's called the Derma roller. It has tiny needles on a roller and you role It over your whole face a few times, 2-3 per week. It also depends on the needle size how many times per week you have to do it. It doesn't hurt, but what it does is it damages your most upper skin and then your cells are going to make new skin cells. After a few weeks little scars will start to dissapear and it will eventually make a big differnece. You should ofcource do some research online by yourself, but there already a lot of videos on YouTube about it. Hope this helped.

• Respected miss, pls advice me on my questions in my profile

• Yes I'm trying this and it has helped but not as much as I would like it to

• Nice that it helped a bit and you shouldn't feel to insecure about it, because were all human and we all have our "inperfections" but were all still beautiful.

Most Helpful Guy

• They're close enough to see your face when they ask you out so obviously they don't care. Just remember if a guy treats the waiter bad no matter how good he treats you he still believes he's better than you and the waiter.