Would you men rather date a gorgeous model that is a 10 or an average to cute girl?

For an example, the 10 is the super gorgeous model has a gorgeous face and a hot body and she has a great personality as well. She is funny, caring, humble, intelligent etc! But, she has many many many options. Men are always chasing her, trying to get it with her, the competition is strong and you HAVE to stay confident because she loves you! OOORRRR...
The average to cute girl, but she will mostly not have a lot of options and attention from men as the model girl, will not turn heads, and will most likely to stay with you as long as possible.
Which one would you pick? Fun entertaining question :D
Option 1: Model girl.
Would you men rather date a gorgeous model that is a 10 or an average to cute girl?Would you men rather date a gorgeous model that is a 10 or an average to cute girl?
The average, cute girl:
Would you men rather date a gorgeous model that is a 10 or an average to cute girl?Would you men rather date a gorgeous model that is a 10 or an average to cute girl?Would you men rather date a gorgeous model that is a 10 or an average to cute girl?

So guys which category would you pick? :D

16143

Most Helpful Guy

• The second option. I would go for personality, but if both are kindhearted and an overall good person, I'd still go with the average one. Mainly because I'm pretty shy, so it won't be easy conquering the heart of a supermodel. Secondly, if there's a lot of competition, she might eventually go with another guy, because I'm pretty average. I'm not that interesting, especially over long time. I'm sure that it will be easier to match with an average person. The relationship will last significantly longer too I think. Not to think of how busy the model will be, day after day, there won't be much time to meet her. Stressful it might be too. A lot of travelling. And of course, other people constantly hunting after her, like a wild deer.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Bitches.. I mean girls need to stop making themselves insane by constantly comparing themselves with other women, these girls are somewhere being a normal human being, probably going through some real hard life, and you're here cursing them with bad energy and terrible wishes.

Did you know that one of the reasons why attractive and influential people have tragic lives is because the rest of you obsess over them too much and send them curses through your thoughts? Sound like bull, but I bet some of you will do it even more now because you're evil. Leave the people alone and go read a book.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol what the hell are you talking about, I am making a psychological poll for fun. You are clearly extremely insecure about yourself and putting your anger on me. Thats crazy

• Wake up, the world is the way it is. There are beautiful people that can make money based off Their looks and are gorgeous and there are others not so gorgeous, booboo thats life! And Yeah, you'll never get rich with that horrible mentality of yours.

• You're a crazy bitch, I'm out.