Would you men rather date a gorgeous model that is a 10 or an average to cute girl?

For an example, the 10 is the super gorgeous model has a gorgeous face and a hot body and she has a great personality as well. She is funny, caring, humble, intelligent etc! But, she has many many many options. Men are always chasing her, trying to get it with her, the competition is strong and you HAVE to stay confident because she loves you! OOORRRR...
The average to cute girl, but she will mostly not have a lot of options and attention from men as the model girl, will not turn heads, and will most likely to stay with you as long as possible.
Which one would you pick? Fun entertaining question :D
Option 1: Model girl.
Would you men rather date a gorgeous model that is a 10 or an average to cute girl?
Would you men rather date a gorgeous model that is a 10 or an average to cute girl?Would you men rather date a gorgeous model that is a 10 or an average to cute girl?
The average, cute girl:
Would you men rather date a gorgeous model that is a 10 or an average to cute girl?Would you men rather date a gorgeous model that is a 10 or an average to cute girl?Would you men rather date a gorgeous model that is a 10 or an average to cute girl?

So guys which category would you pick? :D

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The second option. I would go for personality, but if both are kindhearted and an overall good person, I'd still go with the average one. Mainly because I'm pretty shy, so it won't be easy conquering the heart of a supermodel. Secondly, if there's a lot of competition, she might eventually go with another guy, because I'm pretty average. I'm not that interesting, especially over long time. I'm sure that it will be easier to match with an average person. The relationship will last significantly longer too I think. Not to think of how busy the model will be, day after day, there won't be much time to meet her. Stressful it might be too. A lot of travelling. And of course, other people constantly hunting after her, like a wild deer.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Bitches.. I mean girls need to stop making themselves insane by constantly comparing themselves with other women, these girls are somewhere being a normal human being, probably going through some real hard life, and you're here cursing them with bad energy and terrible wishes.

Did you know that one of the reasons why attractive and influential people have tragic lives is because the rest of you obsess over them too much and send them curses through your thoughts? Sound like bull, but I bet some of you will do it even more now because you're evil. Leave the people alone and go read a book.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol what the hell are you talking about, I am making a psychological poll for fun. You are clearly extremely insecure about yourself and putting your anger on me. Thats crazy

• Show All
    • Wake up, the world is the way it is. There are beautiful people that can make money based off Their looks and are gorgeous and there are others not so gorgeous, booboo thats life! And Yeah, you'll never get rich with that horrible mentality of yours.

• You're a crazy bitch, I'm out.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 142

• Top 10 model every time. Just being honest.

1|2
    1|0
  • First off I'd have to look at myself. A lot of people eying those models couldn't keep them if they tried. I don't want to have to worry about every guy eyeballing the person I am with. I don't want to have that added worry of "is she getting tired of me?". "is she cheating on me?", "am I her side gig?", etc, etc. Now hypothetically speaking if we are just talking looks and everything else is the same? Well then the model, of course. But that's basic biology and it comes down to the primal nature of all creatures on earth. However if we are talking the more important and deeper aspects of being a life partner then it all depends. If the "average" cute girl shares my passion for video games, dogs, anime, movies, and wants the same things like me such as marriage and children while the model focuses on squeezing all the money she can out of her looks while they last; who am I going to choose? Of course I'm going to choose the cute "average" girl 100% of the time, no questions asked. I'll take the person that values what I value, as well as me any day over the "10".

0|0
    0|0
  • This 10 that you described is what we call a ``unicorn``. It doesn`t exist.
    There are standing orders for men every: If any man is to discover said ``unicorn`` it is to be captured and brought back to man head quarters so we can study and replicate it.

Basically it doesn`t exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • The model.
    I don't feel any insecurity about the choice of my partner.

It's silly to be afraid of your partner having other options.
    I'd WANT my partner to have a lot of options, someone who chose me only because they didn't have other options is not someone I want to be with.

0|0
    1|0
  • I would fuck someone from category 1, but would never date. I would rather date someone who is average, because they will probably have a personality.

0|0
    2|0
    • Horrible just horrible mentality..

• All of these are way too attractive for my taste. Your average cute girl is also way too attractive for me. I prefer ugly-cute, fun.

2|2
    0|0
  • Top model. Why would I even be concerned if other guys looked? You said she would love me so if that was true other guys could look all they want because she would only have eyes for me. Guys that worry about other men looking at her are insecure and lack trust in her. Looks aren't everything and fade long term, but geez they are good to look at when they are still around.

0|0
    1|0
  • Top models are genuinely egotistical, materialistic, judgmental and feel entitled. Obviously not all, but the ones that are humble are very rare. I don't seek average girls. I seek the best combination of physical attractiveness and personality in a girl. It just so happens that average looking girls seem to fill my requirements for an ideal girl more so. Yes I'm very aware models would most likely not date me because they consider me below them, but neither would I date them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm obviously choosing the ten I didn't even need to read the rest if the example. If you had said she has a shitty personality then it would've been different but she's goreogues and she loves you why would I settle for someone I don't find as atttctive that'd like an insult to the girl if I'm not competley invested then I'm just wasting her time when she can find someone who does find her as attractive as the model you described. Sonid choose the model

0|0
    1|0
  • Honestly? Fuck the models. Sorry. But if im taking my girlfriend to a nice place i want her to enjoy herself, instead of her eating just an apple or a cooked patatoe. But seriously, cute girls all the way. Even if she isn't that "cute" as long as we have fun together in the everyday life (as in watching tv, cooking, playing some games, talking, taking her somewere nice like the park) i dont care how she looks.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only date whoever has the best personality, whether it be the cute girl or the model.

You can look the hottest in the world but if you’re the worst person in the world then you probably get my attention for about an hour then I want someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey sweety a poll would have been nice here 👌🏼 however I always go for cute. I can have hot in every playboy magazine to jack off, but a cute girl. I mean a really cute girl. That's something special and the only kind of girl that can make my heart melt. Hot's boring. Cute is adorable 😍

0|0
    1|0
  • All though it would be great to have a model girlfriend, it's highly unlikely and the competition would be huge ; I believe that looks aren't that important and that as long their is a connection then it dosen't really matter (option2)

1|0
    1|0
  • Cute for me. I appreciate the beauty a model sometimes shows, but I prefer real cuteness over synthetics. Otherwise I'm not really feeling any models that I can think of or have seen.

0|0
    0|0
    • Contrary to the knowitalls making baseless claims about guys, I'm not like this out of intimidation or whatever, and I suspect others like me would concur.

• Dating someone for social impact isn't dating. That's exploitation. Breaking up with someone over insecurity isn't breaking up, that's immaturity.

Women in general get chased by a lot of dick. You don't need to be a God or have a complex to date models. We all shit, we all sleep, we are all gonna die. Might as well date whoever you want as long as they want you also.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been a musician for a long time, and im used to relationships like what you described for A. And the reason why i would pick A first, despite every girl in section B being very attractive as well, confidence is easy when you have trust.

0|0
    0|0
  • The model obviously it’s a given. You wouldn’t pick a average girl over a model unless she had a really bad attitude even then I would just try one of her friends instead:

0|0
    1|0
  • Personally i wouldn't be able to nake a decision based on looks if the girl loves me and has as great a personality as you say than loyalty shouldn't be out of the question regardless of competition and i should be able to trust her just like she should be able to trust me so 10 or 0 if we click on the personal level your an 11 to me 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no interest in dating a top model. Fun to look at, but not worth the trouble. I'm a low maintenance person, and want a low maintenance girl. Someone who is comfortable to be with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd pick average. Like, to me, if she's an absolute stunner then yeah, fair, but someone like me would probably have issues with "Is she talking to other guys" because it's happened in the past. I'd want to feel like she's totally commited to me. Not only that but average girls are more down to earth, and while they're not drop dead gorgeous most of the time, personality is a big thing for me. Plus most of them are pretty anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• That's such a myth. Gorgeous women intimidate most men except douchebags with God complex. This makes men reach the closer and easier suitor because he's afraid of rejection which makes top model types alone.
    And also.. who told average looking girls can't have many men chasing them? If het mind has the same beauty as the top model and her looks dont intimidate men which makes her even a friend... thats the one who can be lost

1|0
    0|1
  • Honestly the average girl can also be a model type with the right styling tips. I dont see a difference because every girl has rhe potential to be a 10 in their own way. So honestly if i was a smart guy on here i would say all of them will do.

1|0
    0|0
  • 10s aren't 10s forever. Men or women. And if there is no substance or personality to go along with their looks they are temporary playthings.

1|0
    0|0
  • First: The cute girls that you posted can easily become like the models, if they take care of themselves more.
    Two: having lack of options doesn’t make a person faithful or devoted! If I’m dating an average guy that doesn’t cheat on me, just because of his lack of options, I will immediately dump him, because i préfère to be single than being a spare tire. It’s more about personality than the look. A model (then a girl that try to look sexy and attractive) can be a better wife than an average girl, that just take what she can have.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the average cute girl looks like that, I definitley know that I'm know average for sure 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I would assume an average cute girl most of the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m bi so I like model better because they are more dominant

0|0
    1|0
  • I wouldn't trust my model boyfriend cause he could do way better then eventually leave me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a model as they would get much cat calls and even staring

0|0
    0|0
  • Taylor swift tbh

0|0
    1|2
  • is this Q a joke

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d choose the model myself exspecialy with her personality.

0|0
    1|0
  • us average have less issues usually. less drama.

0|3
    0|0
  • Cute

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes