Why do men prefer shorter women? And why do women prefer taller men?

1329

Most Helpful Guy

• Women want to feel protected and men want to feel they can protect. It's a win-win. It's definitely higher on the list of preferences for women though, and a lot of men really only prefer shorter women because they know that almost all women prefer taller guys. Everyone wants to be attractive to the person they love after all

Most Helpful Girl

• because most women are shorter, however there is nothing stopping them from finding and wanting to go out with a tall woman. They are out there but they choose women who are short than them. I don't know guys always talk about how women don't want short men but they don't say anything about guys who don't want tall women.