Milf vs daughter whose hotter? vote below?

Milf vs daughter whose hotter? vote belowMilf vs daughter whose hotter? vote below?
  • Milf vs daughter whose hotter?vote below?Mom
    Vote A
  • Milf vs daughter whose hotter?vote below?Daughter
    Vote B
  • Milf vs daughter whose hotter?vote below?Both
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
It's all in fun. if you're the butthurt type go to another post
Fyi mom is 53 and killing her daughter in this poll.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Usually, I'd say the daughter is the way to go. But in this case, that MILF has a spectacular rack that just blows her daughter away.

0|0
    0|0
    • Mom looks slightly behind the daughter in the poll actually, no?

• Thanks for most helpful!

• Both are lol

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The one on the right, all the way

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Both are beautifulm but I find the MILF just a tad more beautiful. How old are they?

1|0
    0|0
  • The daughter, because she is less likely to suffer from incontinence when she coughs or sneezes.

0|0
    1|0
    • Bruh that's retarded. thats just like me saying the son because he's less likely to have a shriveled penis and doesn't wear a diaper. be mature or get blocked

• Please block me. I do not wish to deal with your aggression, I'm a pacifist.

• Well, there's no such thing as a MILF for me, because I don't want to fuck any female that's a mom, so...

0|0
    1|0
  • I chose the daughter. She looks great with a more natural look. Mulf mom looks luke she trying ti hard

0|0
    0|0
  • I get the feeling Mommy's been to the beauty surgeon one too many times... She looks like a fish from the neck up. Otherwise, neck down, equally hot.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hell for 53 she still looks great

• Show All
    • I am "judging" her because unlike you, I know what I am talking about, and I know how steroids work. There is nothing wrong with it. If they are professional bodybuilders, they can use it all day long. Everyone does.
      Though I get the feeling that if they are pros, they really fuck at it - no muscle definition, lot of fat.
      I don't know if they are cycling roids, but I feel that those overgrown quadriceps are not natural. You can't really grow those naturally. And HGH is obvious.

Again, I know what I am talking about, I've been researching this topic, friends of mine have taken the gear. This is perfectly normal stuff in bodybuilding circles.

• Boy bye. get a life. blocked

• I dont like older women... her daughter is too thicc

0|0
    1|0
  • I have voted for mom because of her assets. I like the daughter too. She has got a cute face.

0|0
    0|0
  • i mean the milf has the bigger boobs xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Daughter but they are body builders?

1|0
    0|0
  • Neiger

0|0
    1|0
  • The mom.

1|0
    0|1
  • Daughter has a little more of a confident look

0|0
    0|0
  • They are both very hot

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes