If you get a Hickey on your neck does that mean you had sex?

My boyfriend came home with a hickey on his neck told me that he met up with a girl at his cousins house and they were drinking and he went to the sad the house to P and she went back there with him and I started making out and gave each other hickeys but didn’t have sex and she also gave him head do you think they really had sex or you think he’s telling the truth
Updates:
I don’t understand how you can get a hickey get head and not even have sex

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps, but it would not benefit him to reveal the entire truth if it involves full intercourse. It could, however, serve him to admit that he had semi-intercourse considering that he could not conceal the hickey.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey, dump him. He went to a party and messed around with another girl. He cheated. Doesn't have to be sex for it to be unfaithful.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Of Course he can- before I had sex with my first girlfriend when I was 15 she gave me one tp "mark her territory".

0|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn’t but it does mean he was making out with someone and that’s still cheating in my book

0|0
    0|0
  • I can totally understand getting a hickey and head without sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't mean sex but it means he cheated on you and you should break up on such a worthless guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex doesn't give you hickeys..

0|0
    0|0
    • But you can get head and get a hickey and not have sex I don’t know since

• Show All
    • But he said when she tried to give him head he couldn’t get hard after they gave each other hickey

• Honey, his dick was in side her mouth.. hard or not.. She knows how is dick feels in her mouth... He knows how his dick feel in side her mouth. You were cheated on darling, he treated you like trash by doing what he did,, you need to get some self respect and dump this asshole

• If they didn't then there just letting the best things in life pass them by.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes. You usually get hickeys via making out. And why aren't you worried that your man cheated on you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily sex, but definitely some heavy kissing.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes