If you get a Hickey on your neck does that mean you had sex?

My boyfriend came home with a hickey on his neck told me that he met up with a girl at his cousins house and they were drinking and he went to the sad the house to P and she went back there with him and I started making out and gave each other hickeys but didn’t have sex and she also gave him head do you think they really had sex or you think he’s telling the truth
I don’t understand how you can get a hickey get head and not even have sex

58

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps, but it would not benefit him to reveal the entire truth if it involves full intercourse. It could, however, serve him to admit that he had semi-intercourse considering that he could not conceal the hickey.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey, dump him. He went to a party and messed around with another girl. He cheated. Doesn't have to be sex for it to be unfaithful.