Do women prefer circumcised or uncircumcised? If a guy isn't uncircumcised, should he get the procedure done?

I'm curious how much it matters, i was under the impression it didn't but i hear and read opinions by women and it makes me a bit sad.
  • Circumcised
  • Uncircumcised

18

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion, I think women in America will generally prefer circumcised, because that is what is socially kinda normal. And I think women in Europe will mostly prefer uncircumcised, because that is kinda socially normal. And also the whole idea that slicing a part of a baby's dick off maybe isn't a great idea.