Do you think that a tall guy Dating a Short girl is weird?

I’m 5ft I’ll be dating a 6’3 ft 😂Do you think that a tall guy Dating a Short girl is weird?

112

Most Helpful Guys

• I can imagine it would make a lot of things kinda awkward when there's such a height difference, but I don't really care about height at all.

I think it's really weird tho when you see some 5ft tall girls asking for guys over 6ft.

• He chased me for years lol I never asked for a tall guy. But I think I’m falling for him his personality and honesty are superb

• i have been with really short girls before nothing is ever awkward about it. and plus girls love wearing high heels lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s not weird. I’m 5’0 ft too