Do you think that a tall guy Dating a Short girl is weird?

I’m 5ft I’ll be dating a 6’3 ft 😂Do you think that a tall guy Dating a Short girl is weird?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I can imagine it would make a lot of things kinda awkward when there's such a height difference, but I don't really care about height at all.

I think it's really weird tho when you see some 5ft tall girls asking for guys over 6ft.

0|0
    0|1
    • He chased me for years lol I never asked for a tall guy. But I think I’m falling for him his personality and honesty are superb

• i have been with really short girls before nothing is ever awkward about it. and plus girls love wearing high heels lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s not weird. I’m 5’0 ft too

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe you ought to consider dating a short guy closer to your height. It'd be less awkward and these guys are having a rough enough time given how many women - especially tall women - won't even bother with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • its really more for the dick... and her vagina...
    makes her panties more wet and makes his dick harder...

people love sex

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not that weird but the picture you posted is pretty weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks unusual but I don’t think it’s weird. If they like it that’s all that matters

0|0
    0|0
  • I was going to say it's okay but that picture looks weird

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like a young child next to him, so yea the contrast is very creepy.

0|1
    0|0
  • lucky bastard! i am 6'5" and i would love to find a short sexy girl like you! ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • He'll pick you up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blowjob height.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it's wayyyyyyyyy too FUCKING GOD DAMN CLICHE

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes