What zodiac sign would you never date again and why?

Thought this would be fun to do I actually saw it on YouTube. So what Zodiac sign would you never date again and why?What zodiac sign would you never date again and why?

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• -Cancer: since I'm one it's literally like dating myself: stubborn, obtuse, emotional, and annoying ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Yeah, it didn't end well

-Leos: No. Dated and crushed on a few and they ended poorly.

I know some people don't take astrology seriously but I will say one thing: some people, no matter what their sign, just aren't compatible

3|1
    0|0
    • Haha i have a crush on someone is suppose to be a cancer๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Show All
    • ... like I said, there's always exceptions, lol. I can be a meanass sometimes too so I'm definitely not one to talk!

• I get you

• I have seen a lot of incompatible zodiac couples that ended up together, and compatible couple that splited. Zodiac sign can play a role in some traits but not in the WHOLE personality. There is a lot of other cases, like moral values, education, religion, society and backgrounds that play a role in our actual behavior. Iโ€™m a libra and I am supposed to not getting along with Virgos while my favourit uncle is a Virgo, my favourit cousin is a Virgo, my childhood best friend was a Virgo. Lol. Capricorne are described to be workaholics, but you can see this behavior in every zodiac signs and one of my friend whoโ€™s a Capri is a real useless bum. There is the moon sign, the rising sign also that play a role but I donโ€™t want to believe that stars can define your future and your choices

3|0
    0|0
    • But if itโ€™s just for fun I would answer... Sagittarius. Lol. They want love and affection, while they never give it entirely

• Show All
    • I admit that there is some truth in it, but I think itโ€™s very tiring to cheek all your natal chart.

• True true

Most Helpful Guys

• Okay, I'm not saying I believe in this stuff but it is pretty fun when it seems to work out like they say.
    I'm an Aquarius and my ex-wife was a Sagittarius.
    It was a challenging relationship for sure so maybe I would be cautious of Sagittariuses in the future.
    It still wouldn't stop me from dating them though.
    So far I had a really good connection with a Leo and an instant, intense connection with a Libra. LOL

0|1
    0|0
    • Right it's actually really fun to just talk about even if you don't nessarly believe in it

• Show All
    • Of course I don't nessarly believe in it but I do think there's a bit of truth in many aspects but not everything always applys cause everyone is so different

• Anyone who avoids dating people based on silly reasons such as star signs.

You know someone just attached those dates to the star signs and now everyone thinks they mean something.
    They don't, star signs have been proven wrong by many people. Just because you are born at a certain time of the year doesn't mean you have certian qualities.

0|1
    0|0
    • It's just for fun answer or don't

• But your "fun" actively hurts people.
      People don't date eachother because if these star signs. they may have been perfect for each other but because of some silly star sign bs they don't

• Actually, if you would go to an astrologer that would take each planet i. to consideration you would find it's a lot more accurate. Still, i agree it's not something you should guide your life on.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• I am a Taurus and probably a Virgo as they are backstabbers who love promiscuity and are almost psychos. I would like an Aries as I always seem to be attracted by them.

0|1
    1|0
    • I'm a virgo and I dont get along with taurus that's weird to hear someone else say the same thing

• Show All
    • And oddly enough I get along very well with Taurus I just seem to attarcted the m often and yes I am an Aries

• I know I've said this so many times and people dont believe the zodiac but this proves its accurate

• Libra they're fake af and too concerned with what others say.
    Taurus gossipy whiners
    Cancers insecure and whiney

0|2
    1|2
  • I rather not date sagittarius, my mother and sister are sagittarius and we don't go along in general, always tense.

0|1
    0|1
    • Sounds intense

• Show All
    • I am Sagittarius

• Aquarius & Capricorn that I will not date again. Can't think other yet. My star sign is Cancer.

0|1
    0|0
  • As much as I hate to say it the sign wasn't good for me but I lived it... โ™ˆ Aries

0|1
    0|0
  • Leos and Sagittarius. Because Iโ€™ve dated nothing but them and Iโ€™ve gotten screwed over lied to cheated on. So basically nothin but heart ache. XD Iโ€™m beginning to like virgos a bit more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scorpio. Not my cup of tea, too much lust can be a problem. Every single scorpio I met were unfaithful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Virgo but I don't know enough about the other signs to know their compatibility.

0|0
    0|0
  • LIBRA and TAURUS! :o

0|1
    0|0
  • None. I don't pay attention to those things.

1|3
    0|0
  • a gemini... ugh

0|1
    0|0
  • Gemini.
    We donโ€™t get along very well.

1|1
    0|0
  • These a book on what star sign to date.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know
    don't do zodiac ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldnโ€™t date any of these ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚

1|3
    0|0
  • I don't do astrology anymore.

1|2
    0|0
  • I donโ€™t mind zodiac signs

0|1
    0|0
  • Pisces, ... Shudders

0|1
    0|0
  • Taurus

1|0
    0|0
  • Ophiuchus.

0|0
    1|0
  • I would never date pisces, they are not loyal and they are wimps.

0|1
    0|0
  • Twins. Because I don't like threesomes.

Ba-dum-tss!

1|2
    0|0
  • Aquarius.

0|1
    0|0
    • The aquarius people I've met is bad people.
      I don't believe in zodiacs though, but I still don't like aquarius.

• Lol I'm sure you'll meet someone more compatible

What Guys Said 15

• I don't pay attention to that stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • In our 21st century, nobody should base anything on the Zodiac. It is complete hocus pocus with no validity whatsoever.

0|2
    0|0
    • Wow I literally said in my first sentence this was for fun I don't know why you taking this so serious

• I didn't mean to offend you. My concern is that many people take the Zodiac very seriously, despite the fact that most people take it in a light-hearted fashion. by the way I'm a Pisces, and under the Chinese Zodiac I was born in the Year of the Monkey.

• Cool it's no trouble at all

• If I was forced to never date one of them, I'd be Taurus. Assuming I believe in astrology, (which I don't) Taurus is my biggest enemy according to it. Given how my most recent ex treated me and the fact that she's a Taurus is the only reason I picked it. The rest, I can't remember their birthdays because I try to forget everything about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't judge people based on the month they were born.

0|1
    0|0
  • Piesces, or any sign that likes to play mind games. Be honest and forward with your intention, then we can be in a relationship and actually do things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't give a rat's flying ass about zodiac signs mostly cause I don't know what any of them mean (except mine which is taurus) or why it would matter

0|1
    0|0
  • How about you never date anyone who believes in this crap.

0|3
    0|0
  • Anyone taking it seriously or even acknowledging it's existence.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont care what zodiac sign you are but I do care if you're the zodiac killer.

0|1
    0|0
  • The one that actually believes this nonsense.

0|1
    1|0
  • I don't mind someone's zodiac sign.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't get why people believe I'm this crap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aries are the biggest hoes right?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Gemini! I'm not sure who I wouldn't date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dinosaur. They just suck...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes