What zodiac sign would you never date again and why?

Thought this would be fun to do I actually saw it on YouTube. So what Zodiac sign would you never date again and why?What zodiac sign would you never date again and why?

2517

Most Helpful Girls

• -Cancer: since I'm one it's literally like dating myself: stubborn, obtuse, emotional, and annoying ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Yeah, it didn't end well

-Leos: No. Dated and crushed on a few and they ended poorly.

I know some people don't take astrology seriously but I will say one thing: some people, no matter what their sign, just aren't compatible

• Haha i have a crush on someone is suppose to be a cancer๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• ... like I said, there's always exceptions, lol. I can be a meanass sometimes too so I'm definitely not one to talk!

• I get you

• I have seen a lot of incompatible zodiac couples that ended up together, and compatible couple that splited. Zodiac sign can play a role in some traits but not in the WHOLE personality. There is a lot of other cases, like moral values, education, religion, society and backgrounds that play a role in our actual behavior. Iโ€™m a libra and I am supposed to not getting along with Virgos while my favourit uncle is a Virgo, my favourit cousin is a Virgo, my childhood best friend was a Virgo. Lol. Capricorne are described to be workaholics, but you can see this behavior in every zodiac signs and one of my friend whoโ€™s a Capri is a real useless bum. There is the moon sign, the rising sign also that play a role but I donโ€™t want to believe that stars can define your future and your choices

• But if itโ€™s just for fun I would answer... Sagittarius. Lol. They want love and affection, while they never give it entirely

• I admit that there is some truth in it, but I think itโ€™s very tiring to cheek all your natal chart.

• True true

Most Helpful Guys

• Okay, I'm not saying I believe in this stuff but it is pretty fun when it seems to work out like they say.
    I'm an Aquarius and my ex-wife was a Sagittarius.
    It was a challenging relationship for sure so maybe I would be cautious of Sagittariuses in the future.
    It still wouldn't stop me from dating them though.
    So far I had a really good connection with a Leo and an instant, intense connection with a Libra. LOL

• Right it's actually really fun to just talk about even if you don't nessarly believe in it

• Of course I don't nessarly believe in it but I do think there's a bit of truth in many aspects but not everything always applys cause everyone is so different

• Anyone who avoids dating people based on silly reasons such as star signs.

You know someone just attached those dates to the star signs and now everyone thinks they mean something.
    They don't, star signs have been proven wrong by many people. Just because you are born at a certain time of the year doesn't mean you have certian qualities.

• It's just for fun answer or don't

• But your "fun" actively hurts people.
      People don't date eachother because if these star signs. they may have been perfect for each other but because of some silly star sign bs they don't

• Actually, if you would go to an astrologer that would take each planet i. to consideration you would find it's a lot more accurate. Still, i agree it's not something you should guide your life on.