- Shared opinion:Would you end a relationship if your partner of a couple years forgot your birthday?
My parents forget my birthday all the time... and they gave me life! 😆 To this day my dad still... 3 h
- Shared opinion:When did you realize ENOUGH IS ENOUGH in a relationship or friendship?
Friendship wise: when someone that's your best friend of 6-7 years talks to you less and less.... 4 h
- Shared opinion:When would you have the relationship talk?
I really don't set a timeframe for that talk. When it feels right for both of us, I bring it up!... 20 h
- Shared opinion:Would you assume if a beautiful woman had never had a boyfriend there was something wrong with her?
Not necessarily. She might have high standards, be more focused on a career or school than... 1 d
- Shared opinion:Why do so many women settle down so early?
Because they (stupidly) think if they wait too long, by their 30s and up, no men will be... 1 d
- Shared opinion:Why are people so afraid to approach people they are interested in?
Rejection of course! When I was younger I never told a guy how I felt because I figured he'd... 1 d
- Shared opinion:Is it wrong for the man to insist he pay for everything?
It's a nice gesture! But unnecessary... at least all the time. It makes me feel like the guy... 1 d
- Shared opinion:Do you like it when people give/show you affection?
I don't receive it that much so I'm a bit indifferent on the matter, lol. If it's someone I... 1 d
- Shared opinion:What's the ideal evening with your partner?
Eating a good meal (which I don't cook) while we talk about our day, gripe about work and the... 2 d
- Commented on an opinion:Does anyone else feel like dating is really hard?
Right? The first time you declined the ride, he should have backed off and let it go. The fact... 2 d
- Shared opinion:Does anyone else feel like dating is really hard?
Dating is terrible! Especially if you're old school and prefer to take your time getting to know... 2 d
- Shared opinion:How long does it take for you to get attached?
It varies, depending on how much time I spend with said guy. The more we interact together, the... 2 d
- Shared opinion:When your in love with somebody does it happen instantly or does it climb up slowly?
Gradually over time. My rational, cautious side has to: get to know him, feel comfortable around... 2 d
- Shared opinion:I think I am a womanizer and don’t know if that’s good or not?
No, its not good at all. Contrary to what most men on here might tell you, there's nothing good... 2 d
- Shared opinion:How do I get out of the hermit mood and start to talk to women again?
First off, good for you for trying to be social and getting yourself out there! I know how hard... 2 d
- Shared opinion:Is it OK if I withdraw from my boyfriend for week or two because I'm having a rough time and don't want to bother him?
Yes, I think a break is good occasionally. BUT! Make sure you communicate why with your... 3 d
- Shared opinion:When your angry or upset with someone do you?
I usually vent to close friends, or prefer to be left alone until I feel better. If the latter,... 3 d
- Shared opinion:If your partner begged you to return to them, would you do it?
Nope. Keep going buddy!!! I really think you need this breather. She knows you're okay now,... 3 d
- Shared opinion:What's your biggest turn off?
Too clingy/needy. Someone that constantly needs reassurance or self esteem boosts. I don't have... 3 d
- Commented on an opinion:Guys would you mind if a girl asked you on a date, rather than you asking her?
@GreenPenguin Exactly! Girls can be rejected just like guys... it sucks but that's part of the... 3 d
Sign up or log in to view more details.