Would you ever date and have a relationship with someone in a wheelchair?

1728

Most Helpful Girls

• I saw this guy at the mall bout few months ago and he was in a wheelchair. He’s handsome, and i died when he smiled at me lol. Just saying, damn i would date that man.

• 1d

Thanks for mho.

• I saw a girl and a guy (in a wheelchair) out on what looked like a new date in a restaurant not so long ago, and it was just the sweetest thing!! 💛

Most Helpful Guys

• I definitely would. The disability does not make the person. I would love her with all my heart and do everything I can to make her life better.

• Yea i would. Also help them get back up through therapy if that works.