Guys: Would you rather date a female bodybuilder or an overweight woman?

These are two opposite extremes lol. But if u had to pick, which one would you choose?Guys: Would you rather date a female bodybuilder or an overweight woman?Guys: Would you rather date a female bodybuilder or an overweight woman?

775

Most Helpful Guys

• You do know that 90% of female body builders don't look like that right?

Also you know she's on performance enhancing drugs right? Natural bodybuilders do not look like that.

Source: I was an actual personal trainer and I was surrounded by female body builders at my gym all the time.

This is what an actual female body builder looks like

This is closer to reality when it comes to the vast majority of female body builders.

• I didn't say that was how the majority look. I was showing EXTREME examples.

• That's probably what you said have said originally then because that's not what the title represents.

Most Helpful Girl

• This how girls who do weightlifting naturally look. The one you posted is taking steroids.