2 mo

Out of these 8 girls, pick the ones that you find the most attractive/beautiful and explain why you chose them?

Also I’m one of these girls so try to guess which one I am😉
Out of these 8 girls, pick the ones that you find the most attractive/beautiful and explain why you chose them?Out of these 8 girls, pick the ones that you find the most attractive/beautiful and explain why you chose them?Out of these 8 girls, pick the ones that you find the most attractive/beautiful and explain why you chose them?
Out of these 8 girls, pick the ones that you find the most attractive/beautiful and explain why you chose them?Out of these 8 girls, pick the ones that you find the most attractive/beautiful and explain why you chose them?Out of these 8 girls, pick the ones that you find the most attractive/beautiful and explain why you chose them?Out of these 8 girls, pick the ones that you find the most attractive/beautiful and explain why you chose them?
2 mo
Also after a day or two I’ll let u know which one I am
2 mo
Hate to break it to ya but I’m the fifth one
79
22