Describe how much PDA (public display of affection) you like. PDA includes things like kissing, hugging, holding hands, cuddling, or even quick comments like like "I love you", all while obviously in a public setting or amongst other people.
Feel free to go into more detail the the poll provides as to things like frequency, specific settings and what is OK in those settings, specific gestures you like or dislike, etc.
- No PDA ever, Don't touch me in public.Vote A
- Maybe just a bit. like one when we're out or every other time. Just quick kisses only and no real hand holding or cuddling.Vote B
- I like a fair amount. A few times while we're out, mostly quick kisses or small gestures, Hand holding and cuddling on rare occasionsVote C
- I mostly like it. It's all pretty much OK with me as long as they're not hanging on me every second.Vote D
- I love it. I wish he/she would never take their hands/lips off of me.Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
Hand holding I don't mind. I mean - that's fine and unoffensive. Like if we're walking down the street and he reaches for my hand; I really don't mind that at all.
Anything else I'm not a big fan of; a quick peck hi, or bye is fine too.
But I'm not going to be sat cuddled up on a bench making out with a guy for all to see.
I mean, I guess at night it's a little more okay for me; I don't mind it so much late at night when it's dark; usually when I've had a little to drink too. But generally in the daytime - not a fan. Don't really want to see much more than hand holding - don't really want to do much more than that either.