In general, are you a fast or slow learner?

When you learn something new - does it take you a while to grasp it, or do you absorb and retain what you learn very quickly?In general, are you a fast or slow learner?

1939

Most Helpful Guy

• Both lol. At first I seem like I’m a complete retard. But after a certain point I gain mastery over things super fast. I kind of hate it. If people see me right at the start, they will think I’m stupid. But if they stick around a bit longer, they think I’m a genius and people get jealous. I hate when people think I’m better than them. I’m not. I’m just a nerd who loves to learn. I’m curious as fuck and I want to know everything. That’s all I think it is. Really I’m a dumb fuck, but I know so much shit that I’m able to connect a lot of things and that helps me. I don’t know lol. When I was a kid I was always the best in class, except for the one actual genius kid who would just shit on everyone ya know? So I was like top 1% while the actual genius kids were like.01% if that makes sense.

I don’t know what to think of myself reallly. Sometimes I feel like a complete retard. But that will offend people who think of me as smarter than them. But I don’t think I am.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the subject and how interested I am in it but generally I pick up on new concepts fairly quickly. It depends a lot on the teacher too though, assuming someone is helping me and I'm not learning on my own.