Most Helpful Opinions
there would be many, and plenty of them... but I'll keep it to what I still have from high-school days and that's three of my best and closest friends (including my ex-girlfriend) we were all in the same group and we all went through a LOT, and together12
Hanging out with my friend group I had. It was a group that just kind of formed out of no where around our junior year. We hung out pretty much every weekend out senior year. I'm still friends with a few of them but I don't see most of them anymore. It has been a few years for most honestly.13
well, I used to ditch my class my to go hang out with my closest best friends who were in a different grade than me and we used to get in a shit ton of trouble and get kicked out of each other’s classes… lol
also, “exploring” dating… hahaha14
What Girls & Guys Said
A program called Upward Bound. For first generation college prospects. We met once a month, had a 6 week summer on campus program in the summer and. got to go on 3 day trips when it was over. We went to Charleston, SC, Hershey PA, and Washington DC. Also was on the scholars bowl team and took home 3rd place 2x12
It was mostly a train wreck. There was a girl who sat behind me in senior English class that was very nice. WE never actually dated but we were friends.23
My time as the editor and artist for the yearbook staff. My class was the last one to have a football team and we won every game we played in my junior year. My girlfriend was an incredibly beautiful and gifted girl.12
This girl named Gina was a cheerleader in 9th grade and she gave me a compliment on my Senior yearbook and it made me happy, she was a sweet person we had study hall together12
well other than I had the hots for one teacher, friendship with others, and my school boyfriend,21
High school wasn't a pleasant moment in my life actually all of my grade school royally I gotten builled at school I definitely don't miss any of it.11
- Having long, thick red hair
- Starting an online business
- Getting my first car11
Too many outings and activities to name all of them10
I don't know, today is my second day of hs25
the girls, man. the girlllllls.14
Being bullied by a weird girl.3
Any snow day.10
Girls, and sex10
All the sex10
Most Helpful Opinions
I have so many wonderful memories of high school that it is hard for me to say which I am the fondest of.
For instance, fooling around with my first girlfriend was something special. I was a senior and she was a junior, but I don't know if that counts, exactly, since that was at her house and not in school. Also, smoking weed and going to concerts.
Here are just a few school-related "fond memories":
1. The science and mathematics classes I loved. Also drafting.
2. When I was a junior, I had to take my trigonometry final and physics final on the same day. I got a 100 on both exams.
3. When I was a junior, my physics teacher helped me get into his AP physics class which I normally could not do. The math department did the same thing for me.
4. Participating in "Mathletes".
5. Playing handball before homeroom in Grade 9.
6. Playing frisbee at lunch in Grades 9 and 10.
7. In drafting, my teacher ran out of extra credit assignments to give me. He said "Stop" and gave me an A+++ for a grade.
8. 11th Grade social studies really helped me think about government and politics better. This was 1980 which was an election year although Reagan got elected in November when I was a senior.
9. Late in my senior year, buying my first car in April 1981 and driving to school with it no longer having to take the bus: a 1972 mustard yellow Chevrolet Vega hatchback which I bought from my uncle for $400.
10. Having magnificent long hair that the girls loved. "You had the best hair in high school", one told me on Facebook.
If I could have, I would have stayed in high school at least another year to take AP Chemistry, AP Biology, another Calculus class, Geology, and 3 social studies classes. And, I would have graduated with my girlfriend.
1. HAVING FUCKING ZITS all the time!
2. Being insecure with girls and being so ignorant of them.
Other fond memories - some were in high school and others were during my high school years:
2. Senior Prom
3. Our high school football team was undefeated and won the state championship.
4. Having a crush on Pam W. and Jennifer S, and Lisa M.
5. Winning a Rensselaer Award and being one of the top 3 science students.
6. Becoming a member of the National Honor Society when I was a junior.
7. Graduating in the top 10%,
8. Getting admitted to all four colleges that I applied to. Accepting to go to RPI.
9. Senior year, borrowing my dad's car and driving upstate with my buddy to visit Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI). Then I went to visit a girl upstate who moved away from our town; I had a crush on her for 10 years.
10. Playing "animalball" in gym. It's like team handball and I was a goalie.
11. Taking Latin and French. Also, I did love all 3 years of social studies.
12. Passing my FAA VFR private pilot's exam the day after I turned 17.
13. Getting my driver's license.
14. Becoming legally allowed to drink. (Back then 18 was the drinking age in New York State.)
15. My first job with a paycheck: Working in a recreation program with mentally challenged kids.
16. Being in a bowling league with my buddies.
17. Doing OK in school and life despite being horny ALL THE TIME.
Graduating in the top 10% of your class isn’t doing “ok” lol.. you were a bright student!
And American high schools seem a lot of fun! Here, high schools aren’t that fun.. well, scratch that, they aren’t fun at all!