If a student cheats on an exam, would you scream their name in front of the whole class?

The old fashioned style was the teacher walking around the class constantly, loudly calling out the cheater in front of the class, collect their exam and rip it and give them a zero. Would you do that?

I would do something differently. I would secretly record it, play dumb and let everyone else finish their exam. The others do not need such disturbance. As soon as everyone leaves, pull him/her aside and let them know, along with the evidence. Then give them the F they deserved. I'll still listen to what they have to say. If they really apologize and request a redo, fine. However they would get a lower grade. If they got an A then it would be B (if it's B then it's a C) and I'll replace that grade for the previous F they got. Next I would schedule a different date for the exam and they would be sitting on the desk with absolutely (remove the cell phone and other things) nothing but the exam and pencil/pen.

What about you? What would do with a cheating student? Would you create a commotion in the class and shout out their name, that old fashioned way or something else?

Post Opinion