Are These the Hottest Women on Earth Today?

Firstly, as you all know, beauty is an individualistic and subjective thing. So you can agree or disagree but for me, these ladies top the list!

Here we go, hope you enjoy!

KAJOL-INDIAN

CHİAKİ KURİYAMA-JAPANESE

LORENA GARCİA-SPANISH

ALESSANDRO AMBROSİO-BRAZILIAN

ARİANA GRANDE-AMERİCAN

BARBARA PALVİN-BRAZILIAN

BEYONCE-AMERİCAN

ZARA LARSSON-SWEDİSH

ELÇİN SANGU-TURKISH

ELENA TEMNİKOVA-RUSSİAN

MEGAN FOX-AMERİCAN

EVA MENDES-AMERİCAN

ATİYE-TURKISH

JESSİCA ALBA-AMERİCAN

KEİRA KNIGHTLEY-UK

LEIGHTON MEESTER-AMERİCAN

LY NHA KY-VI-VIETNAMESE

KİKO MİZUHARA-JAPANESE

NANA IM JIN-SOUTH KOREAN

AALİYAH-AFRİCAN

Well, I know there's so much different beauty around the world, but those are my favs. So you can share yours as well!

4569

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of these women look exactly the same lol

• I actually have to agree. I'm not one of those "everyone is perfectly beautiful types", but these women look like they popped off a Photoshop assembly line. The only at all memorable face was Kiera Knightly, and mostly for her role in that crappy version of King Arthur. Are the women technically beautiful? Yes, but they all look sort of samey, not interesting and not really individual. Maybe they do look very pretty and distinct, but between the makeup, the posing, and the editing I can't see it.

I'd have to take a slightly above average woman who I could pick out in a crowd over one of these ladies any day.

• Yes... not the hottest by far. None of them would come close on my list except the Russian girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• The hottest of all (in private) might be the neighbor girl you overlook all the time.
    Don't worry: another guy will certainly enjoy her favors.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 44

• They're beautiful, but I wouldn't say the "hottest" Ariana Grande shouldn't be on that list, she's a kid in my mind. Kiera Knightly is unattractive actually too. Well I don't want to ruin your post by saying something negative. But in my opinion I don't think most of them are the "hottest". But it was a good myTake though.

• This is the first time I've ever run into anyone who has said Keira Knightly was unattractive.

• @LeftNutOnlyPlease her features are too masculine, that's not very attractive. I'm used to seeing feminine facial features. Hers are just overboard masculine.

• what happened to selena gomez American. what happned to nina dobrev American what happened to cictoria justice I don't know wth she is american? what hapoened to cara delevigne american? what happened to kate todd american? what happened to.. newp thats it.

• I do think they are pretty but I don't think they are the hottest woman on EARTH. I dont even think that it can exist coz beauty is subjective🙇

• My tittle was cute girls but editor has changed it

• Aaaaah XD I hate when they do that lol
      but anyways, everyone has their own opinion on things I guess 😊

• Palvin is Hungarian, but I enjoyed your list I liked all the different types of women you have included.

• Deepika Padukone in my opinion is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Especially in her first movie, she's the best. Sonam Kapoor is pretty too.

• Eva and Alessandra have always been super stunning in my eyes.

Beyonce is impeccably styled all the time-she's truly glamorous.

That's a nice picture of Megan, but I feel like she's had surgery lately or lost weight. I dunno. She's obviously super gorgeous. I just feel like she looks different now.

All in all, I think your list is great. And though I don't agree with every choice-hey, beauty is definitely subjective.

• I've seen prettier girls from India and Turkey, but you are mostly right.

• Damn you are more beautifull than our girls anyway 😦

• scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...70749884_o.jpg

she is Bosnian and one of my cousin's friend. there are so many people in turkey with Bosnian roots who have been living For 150 years. l have some far relatives too in ısparta province of turkey :-) and hidayet Türkoğlu is Bosnian too. I had read na drini ćuprija by ivo andrić. l know some parts of bosna it is an admirable country. visegrad is beautiful town
      thanks for conversation :-)

• @conquer Thank you, and you're welcome :)

• ehh. the only ones that stood out to me were lorena, zara, and aaliyah. the rest look basic or are overrated (like beyonce- yes she's pretty but i dont think she's some kind of goddess. just a pretty girl)

• With some I agree, with some I do not. There will never be a last word on the subject since people have different tastes.

• Kajol is the most beautiful woman in the world to me.

• A few of them are.
    Some are pretty but average.

In terms of popularity I would say you could add the Victoria's Secret Angels too : Candice, Adriana, etc.

• Barbara Palvin is Hungarian not Brazilian. Eh, not really my type of women, they're pretty but not what I go for.

• You r woman they shouldn't be ur type if u r not lesbian LoL

• I know ı know ur right my foolness:) I'm just little curious about how anyone can interested with both gender.. Yeah I can't understand it maybe just coz of I'm straight hehe :) So I hope u would find ur dream man/woman one day

• Yeah I understand. Ah it's fun! You get a wide range of people you find attractive and what gender they are is pretty much irrelevant. I just like people tbh, so I always knew I liked boys, that was obvious but then I realised I liked girls too. I don't think sexuality needs to be boxed in, I just let go and I try not to define it. I just like who I like.

• Sure they're pretty...
    To you they may be the prettiest... =)

• Leighton Meester, and Barbara Palvin are my favorite out of the list 😍 The rest of the women are beautiful too though.

• I agree on Alessandra Ambrosio, Jessica Alba and Kiko Mizuhara.

• I don't agree with all of the being the hottest, but from that list Barbara Palvin, Leighton Meester and Jessica Alba are definitely up there <3

• mizuhara is half korean (zainichi who took a japanese surname) and half white American from texas

• Aaliyah is not on Earth today sug.

Some were gorgeous. Some were extremely average.

• Nama Im Jin - OMG, anytime!!!:)

The rest are hot too but Nama is the one Id pick.

• Didn't Aaliyah die along time ago? How come you don't put up pics of Ukrainian gals?

• 0|0
  • No lmao, I see average girls who look better and Kajol is ugly

• They're all prettier than me, so yeah, theyre pretty attractive. XD

• Meh. I've seen better.

• You forgot Jessie J

• Eva Mendes.. and Jessica alba 😍😍😍

• I vote for s. Korean

• They are very beautiful indeed

• They are all sexy in their own way

• Not by a long shot :P

• Show more from Girls
    14

What Guys Said 68

• There's so many pretty korean girls. Nana looks a bit too standard for me, I like Raina and Lizzy more.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z9R57maGvc
    by the way I heard Orange Caramel is gonna have a comeback this summer yaaay :) Do you even care about the music or did ou just find her pictures online or something?

• 1. Beauty lies in eyes of the beholder
    2. For once I'm glad Aishwarya Rai didn't figure here
    3. The daughter is the MOST beautiful to her father (mine is to me <3 :D )
    4. Let's see the same w/o make up (BUT Aaliyah 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍)

• images5.fanpop.com/.../...ses-28133139-550-483.jpg

l think it sould be Tuğba büyüküstün instead elçin sangu

• I can't believe that Kajol can look that good. by the way thanks for the post OP
    https://i.imgur.com/56z2DwU.gif

• They are mostly hot. Never liked Keira Knightley that much when it comes to her looks , liked her as an actress though. Prettiest Japanese actress is Ayase Haruka in my opinion by far. Never really liked Jessica Alba or Aaliyah. Lorena Garcia, Megan Fox and Zara Larsson are beautiful. If i had to chose hottest on this list that would be Elena Temnikova, gorgeous woman. This pic doesn't really shows her real beauty.

• Well, I definitely like Keira Knightley, Chiaki Kuriyama, Jessica Alba, Megan Fox, Beyonce, Nana Im Jin, Aaliyah, Zara Larsson, Elena Temnikova, Eva Mendes and Ariana Grande. As for the girls from other countries, I've seen some much better examples. Good Take ;)

• I lost all respect for this list when Ariana Grande was listed.

• www.court-records.net/animationgk/miles-bow(b).gif

Finally, a plausible myTake about beautiful women!

• Started laughing too much when I saw little Zara Larsson there. As a Swede I have to say:

1. No way she would be up there.
    2. That is a horrible picture of her.

• As Swedish I bet u would be faint if she make smile to u. But sadly she won't hehe

• No umh... See, Swedish celebrities of any sort are basically your next-door people. It would be highly expected that she, or any other Swedish person, would take some time off for anyone who wanted to speak or smile at them. And speak and smile back, mind you :P

• I only think that the Japanese one shouldn't be on that list. Everyone else was more hot than her.

• Nop not really. Few of them are cute but thats it. Some of them i would not even call beautiful but thats my taste. Lets say for example Monica Bellucci is hotter than all you listed and still there are probably hotter girls/women than her.

• Forgot to say Megan Fox I dont find her pretty, I find her repulsive...

• My takes means all I wrote is belongs to me. My opinion.. Did u get or should I repeat it again due to u understand?

• They are just the most well known of all the hot girls. There are plenty of undiscovered beauties who would look just as hot if they were in professional photoshoots.

• Good take - I like the pic of Zara Larsson, I thought she was nice but that pic was stunning - Other girls are amazing too.

• I don't know.. I see better looking girls every day.

• I don't know how they look naturally (without makeup) so that could be a real disappointment. But yeah with then they're certainly hot.

• I would maybe call Alba hot, the rest doesn't really rustle my jimmies.
    Also Barbara Palvin... is Hungarian, wtf Brazilian?

• kajol is a pretty old actress and she's married since a lot of years but still she's really attractive. and jessica alba is really hot

• Nope, none are natural redheads so I couldn't care less about them.

• Half of them aren't even hot. I see more beautiful Asian girls than Chiaki on the subway every day.

• All gorgeous indeed, my goodness is like a all you can eat buffet here!

My favourite is Lorena Garcia andAaliyah

• LOL my cousin almost married Kajol's younger sister.
    Fell apart in the end but i think she was WAY hotter.

• I like the brazelian and russian and megan fox for sure the rest are ok

• Meh. They're all what I call "glamorpusses", and I'm not into that. I don't typically like hotties.

• I need more than neck up photos to make that judgement.

• Most of these are not my cup of tea. I'd have gotten more diverse with the choices but it's whatever

• I thought that only 3 or 4 were hot. Not all of them

• Everybodys got different taste. Personally i dont like posers and models so no

• Pretty lame list and no blondes wtf? Only one on there I agree with is Jessica Alba

• this is the worst list that I've ever seen

• Show more from Guys
    38