My 6 Favorite Game Of Thrones Characters (In No Particular Order)

*It should be noted that I'm only into season 6 so may not know every character on the show.

Jon Snow

My Favourite Game Of Thrones Characters (In No Particular Order)

You kind of had to see this one coming, right? There's nothing not to love about Jon; he's beautiful, he's tough, and he's kind.

Daenerys Targaryen

Daenerys is essentially the female Jon Snow; beautiful, tough, and kind. She's an all round badass.

Tyrion Lannister

How could you not love this cunning little ass-kicker?

Robb Stark

Robb is such a good person and he just wanted to be happy with his wife and his child. Let's just say the Red Wedding damaged me permanently.

Sansa Stark

At first I really didn't like Sansa, she was bratty and annoying; however I've come to really love Sansa's strength and smarts. All she wanted in life was to marry Joffrey, have children, and be happy, but after the abuse she's received she's become a strong person and one of my favourites.

Daario Naharis

I wasn't expecting to like Daario as much as I do, he's just a badass genuine guy, and easy to like.

So I wanna know your guys favourites in the comments!

713

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Robb is a freaking idiot. In the books the Starks had screwed the Frey's over repetitively for years. Over and over again. Then in their darkest hour the Frey's are their last hope and decide to be trusting and help them again, and what does Robb do? Fuck them over. He was great until he started sacrificing war strategy for a girl.

Robb just reached a point where he stopped listening to reason. His mother understood that he had to look good in front of the men so she was okay with him treating her like a prisoner but even his uncles were like "Don't kill the Karstarks" and that was the nail in the coffin. I don't agree with Roose Bolton's betrayal but he basically acted out of survival. He even told Robb that he fucked the whole war effort by marrying that broad.

He lost sight of the bigger picture and could've kept that girl as a side chick or found some way to get rid of the Frey girl after the war was over. But nah, he had to not only marry the girl and knock her up but PRANCE HER PREGNANT ASS AROUND the Freys like a trophy. Like HaHaHa! Jokes on you!

Robb pretty much asked for it. He stopped listening to his advisors and he fucked up the war effort and got his whole army slaughtered. All hope died because he couldn't wait to peg that girl to the ends of the earth. Was it worth it Robb? Was it worth it?

• pretty much agree with you...

How can he justify for Killing the Karstark when he himself wasn't a man of his word for not marrying Frey's daughter. He lost honor on this note and thus lost his dignity.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 12

• Daenerys Targaryen is also one of my favorite characters, as well as Tyrion, but my absolute favorite is Arya:

pbs.twimg.com/.../r74dChcE.jpg

• Jon Snow's constant struggle with himself over being a bastard child is interesting.

I have a love/hate relationship with Khal Drogo because on one hand he's a badass, on the other hand, he's a rapist (at least in the TV show... in the books it's debatable).

I also have a love/hate relationship with Dany because on one hand she's hot as fuck, on the other hand, she fell for Drogo.

I used to like Tyrion until it hit me that he's not really a cunning badass, more of a cunning weasel.

Then there's the hound... love the hound.

• Jon Snow
    All the Starks (especially Eddard and Arya)
    Daenerys Stormborn's boobs (both of them) <3
    The Hound
    The Wildlings (esp. Ygritte and Tormund Giantsbane)
    The Imp (sometimes)
    Grey Worm
    The babelicious translator
    Theon Greyjoy and his sister
    Meera Reed
    Hodor
    Jaime Lannister (most of the time)
    The Night's Watch

• I now see Jon Snow doing commercials for some car company (I see them on Pandora)... the commercial remind me of the ones that Matthew McConaughey does. Congrats to Jon Snow:)

• Littlefinger, and the Hound...
    You just picked all the heroes :P

• In order from most favourite to least
    Ramsay Snow
    Joffrey baratheon
    High sparrow
    Roose Bolton
    Alliser Thorne

What do I say... I like evil. Mwhahaha*cough*

• I completely agree with your list. Except I myself would replace Sansa Stark with Oberyn Martell.

• Missandei 😍😍😍

• In order from fav to least
    Jamie
    Jaqen H'Gar (more so in the books than the show)
    Drogo
    Hodor
    Barristan the Bold

• I still can't hold a door with dry eyes.

• oberyn martell should in on the list

• so u basically like every prime character in the show

What Girls Said 6

• Arya, Tyrion, Ned Stark, Snow.

Arya is such an awesome character and I wish we could get to know her as an adult.

Ned was just a stand up guy. Really liked him.

• Top 5 favourite characters in order:

1. Sansa
    2. Theon
    3. Tommen
    4. Podrick
    5. Renly

• Tyrion, Braum, Aria. My fave three since the beginning and they're all still alive!!

• All good choices. I like arya, Sansa has grown on me, Jon, Tyrion, and dany.

• I like Jon Snow and I also like missandei and greyworm.

• Jon snow literally looks like my brother without freckles.