Stephen's personal top five sitcoms

The Middle

Stephen's personal top five sitcoms

In my opinion a very underrated sitcom. A lot of people compare this to Malcolm In the Middle, but with a girl. I can see the similarities, but in my opinion, it was way more watered down than Malcolm. I really could identify with Sue and Brick which to me Sue was the breakout character of the show.

ALF

Stephen's personal top five sitcoms

A show some people never understood, but I liked ALF's sarcastic and crass sense of humor. Plus it was kinda funny to see him go after a cat.

Hogan's Heroes

Include a caption for your image…
Include a caption for your image…

A sitcom about Allied POW's in World War 2. Despite knowing the truths of the horrors of the Nazi Regime this sitcom managed to make millions and me laugh.

3rd Rock From The Sun

Stephen's personal top five sitcoms

One of the funniest "Fish out of Water" comedies I enjoyed. The idea of space aliens visiting from another planet trying to learn about humans by becoming human themselves was just out there.

The Andy Griffith Show

Stephen's personal top five sitcoms

Quite possibly the greatest sitcom of all time. You cannot claim to be from The South especially North Carolina if you don't enjoy this show. I do admit after the show got colorized and Barney Fife (Don Knotts) left the show in 1965 the show never was quite the same.

I nominate @whatthefluff and @Jjpayne to name their favorites

#Favoritesitcomschallenge

#Topfivefavoritesitcoms

57
smahala1991 is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like you either like the middle or not based on how you view continual struggle XD I like the characters and I really enjoy the show, but I need breaks bc they sorta bring me down with their struggling.

Most Helpful Guy

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 4

• Those are all really good shows! 👍 I absolutely loved John Lithgow as the commander Harry Solomon in Third Rock.

• 3rd Rock From The Sun and Alf are among my favorites too. I haven't seen The Middle yet, but it looks like a good show.

• 3rd Rock! I loved that show. I think my first crush was Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Lol.

• I liked all those... albeit some in reruns.

What Guys Said 6

• Andy Griffith Show is hilarious, I watch reruns with my dad and I like the guest stars like Don Rickles. He was hilarious as a traveling salesman who sells from his car to the towns people. 3rd Rock From The Sun, I never liked but seeing reruns I might have to watch it again. Alf and Hogan's Heroes's I never watched before and The Middle.

• Yes I love all those--! Except I've never seen 3rd row from the sun. I'll have to check that out sometime.

• The middle and Alf are my favs of all time.

• Good choices

• I love them all!

• Aaaa Hogan :D
    and those stones in the space