Who likes George Michael?

I love his music but my #1 favorite song is Careless Whispers.
Who knows this song :

Teacherr there are things that i don't wanna learn.. Oh the last one i had made me cry.
Cause i don't wanna learn to.. Hold you.. Touch youuuuuu , and think that you are mine cause there ain't no joy.. For an uptown boy who's teacher has told him goodbye.
You were just a stranger.. and i was at your feet. I didn't feel the dangeeerrrruuuuh.. nowww i feel the heat !

87

Most Helpful Guy

• He is literally a genius, at least as a songwriter and producer, and he's arguably the best male vocalist of his generation.

I don't even listen to his 80s and 90s hits all that often. His more recent stuff is just as good. He truly hasn't lost it. Listen to "True Faith," "Flawless," "Freeek."

Most Helpful Girl