Do you think Jessica Rabbit is ugly?

I'm watch Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1998) and I've been looking at Jessica Rabbit. I realzied that I just don't find her all that attractive. I'm not the hugest fan of her face and her body is really disproportionate. I find it weird looking. When I was younger, I thought she was a hottie with a body. Now, not so much.

What about you?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fguardians-of-the-galaxy.tumblr.com%2F&bvm=bv.114195076,d.eWE&psig=AFQjCNG6EpKfDyF7sHRIiJXXOzYxnGxzNg&ust=1455332690783962

• Yes.
  • No.
*ignore the link

87

Most Helpful Guy

• "her body is really disproportionate"... you don't fucking say. you're telling me an animated cartoon character who was solely created to be the representation of the male fantasy lady in terms of huge curves, big boobs and a monster ass isn't proportional? thanks for that observations, detective phelps!

• And she likes the small awkward guy that makes her laugh!

• Well, I'm sure you read my comment, so you should know that I said and I quote, "I guess I can't exactly explain it..." So when you ask me "In what other way?" I can't explain it. I see what's off with her, but I don't know how to describe it.

• well, i was hoping you'd put a little bit of effort into explaining it...

Most Helpful Girl

• I just realized there is a black Jessica rabbit maybe you will find her prettier?
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...cde6b5ab5f.jpg

• It's not so much about her skin color. I think that one does look a little prettier, but my question is more about how her body looks I guess.

• I never loved her dress the slit is too high for me and I always wondered how it stayed on.

• Lol, I know right. Wait, I think that it's! There is something really off about her upper body. Like The boobs aren't the problem, but it's her her back part. Like, all of the stuff exposed on the top half of her body. It juts out really odd.