How do you feel about Gal Gadot playing as Wonder Woman in the Wonder Woman movie coming up next year?

or how did you feel about her performance as Wonder Woman in Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice?

Gal Gadot - How do you feel about Gal Gadot playing as Wonder Woman in the Wonder Woman movie coming up next year?
Lynda Carter (the Wonder Woman everyone knows and loved) - How do you feel about Gal Gadot playing as Wonder Woman in the Wonder Woman movie coming up next year?

• I thought she did a good job as Wonder Woman in Dawn of Justice. She'll most likely be as good Lynda Carter.
  • I thought she did a good job as Wonder Woman in Dawn of Justice but she still won't be as good as Lynda Carter.
  • I thought she did okay as Wonder Woman.
    Vote C
  • I thought Gadot was mediocre as Wonder Wonder in BvS
    Vote D
  • I could care less for Gadot. No other actresses will ever be a better Wonder Woman than Lynda Carter.
    Vote E
  • Others
    Vote F

79

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally thought she would suck as Wonder Woman but she was actually pretty good and this was an accurate portrayal. They got some stuff right from the comics that the animated movies didn't (like her accent).

I'm glad she's finally getting her movie and I'm REALLY glad Zack Snyder is not involved. Wonder Woman has one of the best origin stories in comics and I also like the setting. I still wish they didn't go with her New 52 origin but it's something :P

• As much as I didn't like Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice, I never understood the overwhelming amount of underserved hate towards Zack Snyder as a director. Not all of his movie were bad. I thought his Watchmen movie was decent. I also thought Man of Steel was decent (though still no where near as good as the original Superman movie with Christopher Reeve). Snyder is no Christopher Nolan when it comes to making most DC live-action movies but as an overall film director (in general), he's still definitely much better than someone like Michael Bay.

• Oh no. I don't think he's a bad director. I just think that he's not the person who needs to be in charge of the DCEU. He doesn't know what he's doing with half the characters and everything just seems rushed. I think he even admitted that he doesn't read comics. They should just get him to direct the action scenes instead.