Why do people make fun of Sarah Jessica Parker's looks?

I mean home-girl is beautiful, I guess the horse jokes is because her face is long. But I mean who could think this woman is ugly? And I love her "sex and the city" character Carrie Bradshaw, she's my favorite even though I identify more with Samantha, Carrie is a sweetheart and a style goddess. Why do people make fun of Sarah Jessica Parker's looks?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dunno why, this also shocked me when I saw this in a South Park episode xD xD I was like wtf she's not ugly xD xD

1|0
    0|0
    • South park is funny but I think they are being ridiculous about her looks. I get it, the long face but I've seen others talk about her that way, like they don't find her attractive, I do. As a matter of fact I think she's glamorous.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because this society doesn't like masculine looking females. She has an oblong face - now look at how many celebrities have her kind of face. Barely. The social standard for beauty is very tough and people will always find flaws and make jokes when they can't understand something.

0|0
    0|0
    • lmao, and she's masculine? Funny enough so many men will not land a woman anywhere as cute as she is, but I see how unrealistic these men who can't get anyone over a three can be.

• Show All
    • Do not listen to these men, they like making women feel insecure and actually tremble in the presence of what they claim they want. This girl is hot and kicking these men's wives ass. Nothing about this girl is manly, she has a long face like Aaliyah and Aaliyah was deemed cute.
      Plus men see cute as something to manipulate and be used, what they mean is make yourself appealing enough for me to use, kmft.

• Yeah basically

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Don't find her attractive. She's man-ish look, bony, has unattractive hands and feet, and a whiny voice. Not my kind of girl.

0|0
    1|0
    • Lmao, let's see what your girlfriend or exes look like.

• Show All
    • You'll never know, nor do you deserve to, and I don't see where you found a compliment in what I said. So one more time... don't ask a question if you can't handle diverse opinions, or someone who disagrees with you, and then mock their s. o.'s never having seen or met them. Now you can go.

• What if I want to stay?

• I guess it's all a matter of how you view a... Pretty Woman. 👉😎👉

0|0
    0|0
  • I was digging it until you mentioned sex and the city. Fuck I hate that show.

The woman herself is OK. I would bang her.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's a transvestite donkey witch. ©southpark XDDDD

0|0
    1|0
  • She has a kinda manly face. Whatever. She's like, mega rich. She did alright for herself.

0|0
    0|0
  • her face is a turn off to me plus she's married. her body is real hot but her face ruins it for me

0|0
    0|0
  • She's an average looking woman. Who is she?

0|0
    1|0
    • Let me tell you something, I'ma cute girl and if average women looked like her, I wouldn't get so much hate because I am no ten. Men always downplay hot women, and tell average girls they are beautiful. She is not average.

• Show All
    • You're women, of course you're gonna find someone with a manly face attractive smh... We're guys, we don't generally find it super hot. But tastes differ.

• Also, it seems to be more to do with you identifying with her than her actual looks. I don't consider her a "style goddess", I wouldn't like to be BFF with her, etc. Remove all that, and is she really that attractive?

• She looks like an ugly horse on meth. Thats why.

1|2
    3|1
  • Yes. I agree she is really sexy !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would totally jump her bones.

1|0
    0|0
  • She looks like a horse, but I like that.

1|1
    0|0
  • she's hot a F

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like blondes

0|0
    0|0
  • Because she looks gay

0|0
    0|0
  • She has masculine features. That's not attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's one hot man. Heard the same about Jennifer Aniston, I was like wtf are these men smoking? My mom once told me a story growing up, about a fox that couldn't reach the grapes that were top high, he walked away saying they are sour anyway.

• Show All
    • There videos on Youtube of people saying Jen Anniston is a transgendered. I am not talking about parodies. People who are serious, so I'd like to know how they would like to explain her giving birth after those videos. I don't know how anyone could think Jen was born a man.

• And what is that like 2 or 3 people (probably jealous women)? I don't know or have seen a single guy who wouldn't smash that.

• She has a nasty look.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a popular trend started by southpark

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna destroy her.

0|0
    0|0
  • People make fun of her? First I hear of that

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks alright!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• She's really unattractive in my eyes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you find Angelina Jolie attractive?

• Show All
    • Well that's your opinion and I'll accept that because I think Angelina Jolie looks like a fish, a weird fish with shriveled lips. My asshole is cuter than her mouth.

• She's not my what I think the embodiment of beauty is just better than horse girls. Opinions will vary and that's cool too.

• I don't know why anyone would make fun of her looks. But similarly I don't know why anyone would think she is especially attractive. She looks ordinary, just like anyone else.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think she's beautiful, and I see ordinary women everyday, they do not look anything like Jessica.

• Dunno, I think she's awesome.

1|0
    0|0
  • She must be independent.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is not the worst looking woman I have seen

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I agree she has a long face but she is glamorous to me. Maybe I have weird taste but I think her character made the series. If I were to be any of the girls, I would be her or Samantha.

• Show All
    • 6d

Yeah but I doubt she'll need it.

• 6d

Hopefully not

• Some of the Sarah Jessica Parker memes are so mean.
    Personally I hated sex and the city cause it basically confirms what those MRA guys say about women wasting their best years on the cock riding carousel ending up as desperate 40 year old's. Plus I thought they all behaved like children.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes