Is Rihanna (With Make Up) The Most Beautiful Black Woman Of The Generation?

R. I. P. Skinny Rihanna hopefully she gets off drugs and back to her usual 10/10 sexiness.

But disregarding fat rihanna, would you say she's the hottest black woman alive when she's wearing make up of course?

There seems to be a resurgance of Rihanna as the ultimate prize at least when it comes to black women with even Leo Di Caprio who I'd say can somewhat speak for "goodlooking white men" even finds her stunning.

Her accent is a turnoff, her attitude is a turnoff, even her music is a turnoff but I have to admit that when she puts make up she's incredibly alluring and dare I say mesmerizing to look at.Is Rihanna (With Make Up) The Most Beautiful Black Woman Of The Generation?

Our only modern day Cleopatra
Would you agree?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol drugs usually make people skinny. She's attractive but not the most beautiful of this generation.

4|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• If you lined up every single black female on the planet, within an age rage of 10 years + and 10 years - her age then I'm pretty sure she would be outclassed by one of them at the very least.

5|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• She's not even fat

6|0
    0|0
  • Not sure about the ABSOLUTE prettiest black woman. But I will say she's really fucking gorgeous. She can wear ugly things and make them cute and trendy. She can get away with anything and I love her. Her accent, her personality, and etc. She's growing into herself a ton and making some great money moves.

2|0
    0|0
  • Only thing pretty about her is her eyes and that haircut she used to have in Take A Bow. She makes some good songs, not all but some. And yep thats it. She doesn't have a dream face nor dream body and i’ll never understand how they used to say she had million dollar legs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rihanna is beautiful, but there are others equally as gorgeous such as Halle Berry, Gabrielle Union... and have you watched Black Panther? Letitia Wright is a beaut in my opinion!!

2|0
    0|0
  • I want to suck her cunt dry, so you might be right. I had a girl who looked like her some years ago, so I'd say my fantasy was half fulfilled, and no I was not disappointed by her look alike, I hated when she drank my lucozade and didn't ask first, but I still totally had my way with her, so whatever.

0|0
    2|0
  • I'm black and I feel I look better than Rhianna. I've seen plenty black women who look better than her. I wish she would be proud of her natural hair and show the world that.

2|0
    0|0
  • She’s hot of course, but I think there’s other equally beautiful black women.

6|0
    0|0
  • i think all black female artists and black women in general are the prettiest, she's a queen

4|0
    0|0
  • I honestly wouldn't call her pretty, she's fit but her face isn't anything special

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn.
    I'm not cute, but I would like to think I'm a decent looking black woman.
    ANd what do you mean "fat Rhianna?"

3|0
    0|0
  • First off thick healthy Rihanna is a 10/10. Dont disrespect Ms. Fenty.

3|0
    0|0
  • isn't it funny that the "prettiest" black women always have colored eyes? can you name a hot one that has brown eyes?

1|0
    0|0
  • She is pretty but not the most beautiful woman in the world tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think she’s hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think she might be. She truly is a stunna’

0|0
    0|0
  • No It's Lupita Nyong'o

2|0
    1|0
  • LOL

"skinny Rihanna"

0|0
    0|0
  • You know that giving up on drugs is the main reason people get fat...

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you serious?

Beyoncé 🔥

2|0
    0|0
    • Eh... Rihanna is much prettier.
      I don't like either, to be honest.

• Rihanna’s not ugly, she’s just not as pretty as Beyoncé. Beyoncé has a beautiful, symmetrical and feminine face

Rihanna does have gorgeous eyes and nice lips but that’s about it

• Rihanna is pretty but Beyoncé is very pretty too

What Guys Said 7

• No, she's pretty, but has a forehead that is just a bit... off.

Not sure who is the most attractive, but I'd definitely rank Janelle Monae higher than Rihanna.

1|0
    0|0
  • Uh... no
    Alicia keys
    Gabrielle union
    Regina king
    Alice hunter

4 straight out the dome

2|0
    0|0
  • I have to disagree, her bulking mastodon of a forehead ruins it.

1|0
    0|0
  • HELL NO

2|0
    0|0
  • Fuck yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • huh no