Is Rihanna (With Make Up) The Most Beautiful Black Woman Of The Generation?

R. I. P. Skinny Rihanna hopefully she gets off drugs and back to her usual 10/10 sexiness.

But disregarding fat rihanna, would you say she's the hottest black woman alive when she's wearing make up of course?

There seems to be a resurgance of Rihanna as the ultimate prize at least when it comes to black women with even Leo Di Caprio who I'd say can somewhat speak for "goodlooking white men" even finds her stunning.

Her accent is a turnoff, her attitude is a turnoff, even her music is a turnoff but I have to admit that when she puts make up she's incredibly alluring and dare I say mesmerizing to look at.Is Rihanna (With Make Up) The Most Beautiful Black Woman Of The Generation?

Our only modern day Cleopatra
Would you agree?

208

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol drugs usually make people skinny. She's attractive but not the most beautiful of this generation.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• If you lined up every single black female on the planet, within an age rage of 10 years + and 10 years - her age then I'm pretty sure she would be outclassed by one of them at the very least.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE