Is this dead woman the most beautiful black actress you've ever seen?

She was a singer and actress and died this year.
Is this dead woman the most beautiful black actress  you've ever seen?Is this dead woman the most beautiful black actress you've ever seen?Is this dead woman the most beautiful black actress you've ever seen?Is this dead woman the most beautiful black actress you've ever seen?Is this dead woman the most beautiful black actress you've ever seen?Is this dead woman the most beautiful black actress you've ever seen?Is this dead woman the most beautiful black actress you've ever seen?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Can we stop being racist and painting every attractive black woman as being not completely black please. Thanks.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She's gorgeous and she's mixed like RiRi

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 9

• She's beautiful, there are so many beautiful black women that she's far from the most beautiful. Leaving that aside, she doesn't have any of the beautiful features black women are famous for.

4|0
    1|0
  • She's pretty, but she doesn't look fully black to me, so I wouldn't consider her to be the "most beautiful BLACK actress." There's plenty of stunning non-mixed black women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even close. There's many black actresses much hotter than this one, Gabrielle Union, for example.

0|0
    0|0
  • She doesn't look black at all lol. She was definitely attractive though.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's only okay. She's barely black, though.

2|1
    0|0
  • She is hot, but not the hottest 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • is that Vanity

0|1
    0|0
  • Lot of racist responses here. BRB if a black woman is pretty then she looks anything but black. In a previous question some girl referred to Malia Obama as a monkey.

1|0
    0|0
    • Bro the woman legitimately does not look black at all though. That's just basic speculation... Not racism.

Recommended myTakes