When was the last time you laughed really hard?

Like a proper good laugh XD
  • When was the last time you laughed really hard ?Just today. Just call me Drax
  • Yesterday.
  • A few days ago.
    Vote C
  • A week or so ago.
    Vote D
  • When was the last time you laughed really hard ?I NEVER LAUGH JUST CALL ME CHRYSIPPUS
    Vote E

74

Most Helpful Girl

• Few days ago. My friend got his first car and h is kinda excited. We were fallowing other friend’s car to find his place. Finally we got there. In front of the apartment. Still my friend was fallowing him. Finally the guy we were fallowing , stopped, got out his car, showed with his hands like park here, no need to fallow me anymore 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Yesterday when I put a sock on both my dog and cat's head. It was a very good laugh with my mom and brother xD It sounds pretty evil, I know ahaha