Hey girls, would you be happy if you find a sketch of yours sent by me on your instagram as soon as you come back online?

so this is what happened, i saw a pretty girl in my instagram suggestion list. she caught my attention, so i thought she deserves a complimentπŸ’•. so i made this sketch of hers & sent it to her, what'll be her reaction? βœŒπŸ˜… asking cause i've no much experience (consider me a newbie) when it comes to impress a women 😯 πŸ€” ?Hey girls, would you be happy if you find a sketch of yours sent by me on your instagram as soon as you come back online!??

212

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow! And... Woooow!

First you are very talented and skilled... Great softness of the lines and delicacy...

Secound... Getting such a sketch to someone is nearly like proposing ;)
    She should be delighted:
    You've made an effort,
    You stand out from other boring guys,
    And you are talented!

What else can I say?
    Bravo πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Thankyou soo much for giving such a awesome reply to this πŸ’• really appreciate a lot. & No i never had a intent to propose or so. neither i like her in that way. i just did it cause i felt to πŸ˜…πŸ˜„

• Thankyou so much πŸ˜ƒπŸ’• im honoured

• Aww... :) Don't exaggerate ;) Just work hard ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Look my friend
    Some will like it some will not
    Do not find general rule in things that cannot be regulated.

Each relationship is different as it is made up of two persons that are themselves unique... so u really can find something general in something that is unique and different to each one.