Who’s prettier Camila Cabello or Lauren Jauregui?

I’m not gonna be biased so tell which you think is.
  • Camila Cabello
  • Lauren Jauregui

74

Most Helpful Guy

• None of them.

Most Helpful Girls

• Camila

• Camilla cabello had horse face and her personality is very obnoxious

• Most people consider her the prettiest in 5H. That’s why she’s so much more popular. Also Lauren has more of a longer face tho

• Lol she was the face of the group. They had her in the front. Also in the entertainment business looks are everything. If you’re prettier you’ll get further and be more popular. They put her in the middle and used her looks to sell more. It had nothing to do with personality. Physical appearance is what sells in the business, that’s the way it works. And most guys I’ve talked to say they honk Lauren’s body is hotter. Every now and then someone who likes skinny bodies will say Camila’s is better but Lauren has a more mature body and that’s what a lot of guys are attracted to as well. I’ve heard many guys say that They prefer Lauren’s body and prefer Camila’s face. Lauren is the second most popular out of the 5 girls, next to Camila. Because of her personality? Nah, she is considered by most the second prettiest. Whenever there’s polls or surveys or people just asking who’s the prettiest in fifth harmony, it’s always either Camila or Lauren that they pick.

• But the questions is who is the “prettier” one is a question of who has the prettier face. If it were who’s the sexiest or hottest. That’s more about body/full package. And most guys when asked think Normani has the sexiest body but she doesn’t get all that much attention. If it were about that, she would be the main one they’d use to sell albums. Also, most girls pick Camila over Lauren as well. And girls tend to look more at the face even more so. I think it’s just that most people like Camila’s bone structure in her face better and the fact that she has sharper facial features than Lauren does. And the people that think Lauren is prettier, most of them think that she’s prettier because of her eyes. they both have their own assets that make them stand out. Its just that usually Camila seems to have more facial assets that the majority of the public finds attractive. But obviously not everyone shares the same opinion. Even supermodels aren’t found attractive by some.